Me? Why me?

2. Response number 12

Posted: 17 July 2011 06:11 PM

Alyxtiaz - 17 July 2011 03:40 PM

chiaki - 17 July 2011 01:59 PM

Yes O_O there should be…
    i would write it, but I reek at third person POVs :( I nominate you to! :P

Me? Why me?

Do I really need to describe the amazingness of your writing? :P (ehem, The Coyote and the Rock, Transcript..) >:3

3. Response number 13

Posted: 17 July 2011 06:22 PM

I know this is totally off topic from POVs and stuff, but I just needed your input on this problem I’ve been wrestling with for the last couple of months…

See, I’m planning on getting published (well, aren’t we all? :P) and I’ve managed to narrow my ideas down to two main story ideas, both of which I’ve been working really hard on. However, I think I should just pick one of the two, so I can finish it sooner. Thing is, I keep switching between the two -_-

With one of the stories, I love the character-he goes so well with the story and I’m having so much fun writing about him and his journey. However, I think his story may be a bit cliche -_- Sounds kind of like the Matrix and/or Tron 0_e Some people say it’s similar, others say they don’t see any resemblance at all. I’ve read the prologue and first chapter to people at a university writing course I attended for a week, and they all said to continue it and didn’t make any comment on the similarities.

The other idea I had, the plot is very origional and everyone’s telling me if they had to pick one of the many ideas I have to read, they’d pick that one. Even I love the plot! However, I…don’t know the character at all -_- And I don’t care for him much, either. He was supposed to be somewhat shy, but it was really hard to make readers fall in love with him, and I found I was focusing more on his friend since she had a more dynamic personality. I tried changing his personality to be like the guy from my other story, but it just…didn’t work out -_-

Help! I’m so stuck D:

4. Response number 14

Posted: 17 July 2011 09:32 PM

chiaki - 17 July 2011 06:11 PM

Alyxtiaz - 17 July 2011 03:40 PM

chiaki - 17 July 2011 01:59 PM

Yes O_O there should be…
    i would write it, but I reek at third person POVs :( I nominate you to! :P

Me? Why me?

Do I really need to describe the amazingness of your writing? :P (ehem, The Coyote and the Rock, Transcript..) >:3

Well, um, about that… I actually didn’t really write The Coyote and the Rock. I just thought it would help to better understand Amanda’s totem, The Trickster, you know?

[ Edited: 17 July 2011 10:03 PM by EllaMarie]

5. Response number 15

Posted: 17 July 2011 10:27 PM

Well, I haven’t actually read the story, so I can’t really choose. Just choose the one, which you like best.

Oh and, whichever story is going to be published, are you going to make it an ebook—or an actual book?

2 of 2

Be the first to know when discoveries are made!