Once 2
Twice 2
Thrice 1
More than Three 7

Total Votes: 13

You must be a logged-in member to vote

1. Topic

Posted: 25 January 2012 07:47 PM

I feel really lost right now….I would just like to have some of my friends from my old town here…it feels…lonely…
    Please..erm…post about YOUR friends, and how you guys keep in touch :)

2. Response number 1

Posted: 25 January 2012 07:58 PM

I’ve moved quite a few times but idunno if they count because its not like I was moving to different States just cities…but I skype with my friends and we occasionally meet up too (:

Although I’m transferring to a new high school next year that none of my friends go to and the schooling which I’m transferreing to is the ‘enemy’ of my towns high school so obviously it will be hard to meet up with friends and stuff but weirdly enough I like starting over. I just feel like I can reinvent myself whererver I go…but thts just me and you’ll get used to it so don’t sweat the small stuff[:

3. Response number 2

Posted: 16 February 2012 09:06 PM

I know how this feels. I moved from a different country when I was 8 and it took me a good 2 months to make my first friend.

4. Response number 3

Posted: 22 February 2012 07:08 PM

I moved school at the beginning of this school year and I am missing my friends SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO UNBELIEVEBLY HUGELY MUCH. If that makes sense… I moved from a mixed school to an all girls and I miss my guys!!!!!!!!!!! Next I’m moving town. No more home Essex. :’( I know exactly how it feels… My new school is tolerable but not comfortable. It’s never the same. I’ve moved 4 times: when I was a teeny tiny foetus, a bit after I was born, when I was 2-ish, then again when I was 3 and I’m about to move very very soon.

5. Response number 4

Posted: 22 February 2012 07:11 PM

I’m trying to meet up with friends. Facebook is a little help. Church too, but only 1 or 2 friends there. Up town when shopping and I have some numbers but we don’t txt a lot.

6. Response number 5

Posted: 29 May 2012 08:20 PM

I’m from Kent….Kent, Britian.  Uh, i’v moved….latly…i feel kinda akward so bye.

7. Response number 6

Posted: 02 June 2012 08:05 AM

I don’t mean to tell you my life story, but it might help you put things in context:

_Before my parents died:_ It sounds unbelievable, but 36 times. I was home-schooled. I went to school for one semester in year 5.

_After my parents died:_ Their wills weren’t written (They were 36 and 39 years old). I don’t know who I was meant to live with after the crash. I’ve moved another 7 times, and overseas once, since their deaths.

That was 11 months ago.

You have it good.

8. Response number 7

Posted: 02 June 2012 09:26 AM

god im sorry thats bad man

im not very good at replying to things like that but even tho i dont know u im really sorry to hear it x

Be the first to know when discoveries are made!