The Lizard

1. Topic

Posted: 17 November 2009 05:00 AM

Okay. So…I have a question. Yes, about the book. Seeing as I read the book months ago and I have a bad memory, this question was probably answered, but anyways.

Who is the lizard?

“Scattered across the trunk were half a dozen bears, birds and cats that were the same as the ones on our lockers. There was another animal too-a lizard of some sort.”

There, that’s my question. Thanks all.

<3 Tails.

2. Response number 1

Posted: 19 November 2009 09:06 PM

WEIRD. I wonder what that is??!! Can’t wait for the second book! Maybe we’ll find out?

3. Response number 2

Posted: 21 November 2009 02:52 AM

HopE so. I was rally bamboozled about that little reptile. :P

4. Response number 3

Posted: 21 November 2009 03:13 PM

I recently had a thought about this, do you remember how in the video we saw two people decoration Thornhill’s car. Maybe this mystery person’s tottem is a lizard.

Or maybe Amanda decided the lizard is Thornhill’s tottem.

Those are the only two other people connected to the car as far as we know, so I’m wondering if it belongs to one of them.

5. Response number 4

Posted: 21 December 2009 10:26 PM

Or, maybe, just maybe, that’s her “brother”. You know, just throwing that out there….. anyway to see what i mean go to “Someone in the Dark” in the “hello, my name is…” thing. i accidentally posted it in the wrong place.

6. Response number 5

Posted: 30 December 2009 04:22 AM

well im pretty sure Mr. Thornhills totem is a raven, because on pg. 10 amanda places a raven in his office. and he has somthing to do with the raven observatory. but whoever the lizard is, i bet they can give us answers about amanda

7. Response number 6

Posted: 30 December 2009 01:37 PM

I think the lizard is the totem of the person Amanda was with when she ‘decorated’ Thornhill’s car. Amanda and that person must have a really good relationship though. It can’t be a sibling because they would go to the same school, wouldn’t they? Or would they? She never mentioned a brother or sister to Hal, Nia or Callie but anything is possible with Amanda, I suppose!

8. Response number 7

Posted: 13 June 2010 03:15 PM

Do you remember the guy in front of the Aracadia : “We paid a creepy-looking guy with a shaved head and a tattoo of a lizard circling his necck” page 271.
    It’s HIM !! That can’t be just a coincidence.

9. Response number 8

Posted: 13 June 2010 06:38 PM

You know how in the book trailer, it says there are “four guides” Maybe the fourth guide has the lizard for their totem. Just a thought. (I also think that person was with her decorating Thornhill’s car.)

10. Response number 9

Posted: 23 June 2010 05:40 PM

Alyxtiaz - 13 June 2010 06:38 PM

You know how in the book trailer, it says there are “four guides” Maybe the fourth guide has the lizard for their totem. Just a thought. (I also think that person was with her decorating Thornhill’s car.)

Maybe the video said FOUR guides because it included the publication of a teenager, the french video say THREE guides and 2 girls are published.

But I agree with you, and this 4th guide is the creepy looking man.

[ Edited: 23 June 2010 05:46 PM by peacesaves]

11. Response number 10

Posted: 24 June 2010 08:45 PM

peacesaves - 13 June 2010 03:15 PM

Do you remember the guy in front of the Aracadia : “We paid a creepy-looking guy with a shaved head and a tattoo of a lizard circling his necck” page 271.
    It’s HIM !! That can’t be just a coincidence.

I think you’re right!
    When I saw the thread that was the first thing that popped into my head! Maybe its not coincidence that he happened to be at the same spot Callie, Hal and Nia were at.

1 of 3

Be the first to know when discoveries are made!