Hiya Im new

1. Topic

Posted: 06 February 2010 01:38 AM

Hiya Nice to meet everyone I’m Samantha. You can Call me KH if you want. <removed by Cornelia’s minions> I Love the video games Kingdom hearts and FF7,FF10,And FF8. I Love reading books and i just got The Amanda Project from my book order at School yeserday so i just sarted reading the book just now really. XD. I Love music and now its getting wayy Tooooooo Loooonggg. XD. I Love saying ^_^ and XD. No joke :) Its nice metting everyone ^_^

[ Edited: 06 February 2010 02:38 AM by Cornelia's minions]

2. Response number 1

Posted: 07 February 2010 11:34 AM

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy the book!! :D

3. Response number 2

Posted: 07 February 2010 10:08 PM

Lol, I got the book from my school order too. :) You wont be sorry you got it, trust me! It’s like an awsome book, and I finished it in like 3 days. It’s frustrating to know the next book won’t come out ‘till July :(

4. Response number 3

Posted: 09 February 2010 12:21 AM

ok so im new and im really confused! i thought this book was fiction??? is amanda a real person?? are the clues people find real?? how can i help to find her?? so many questions; who can help me help amanda???

5. Response number 4

Posted: 09 February 2010 09:40 PM

rosiegirl59 - 09 February 2010 12:21 AM

ok so im new and im really confused! i thought this book was fiction??? is amanda a real person?? are the clues people find real?? how can i help to find her?? so many questions; who can help me help amanda???

rosie, AV is a fictional character, but we need to try to find her. She left us “clues” to track her down.

6. Response number 5

Posted: 09 February 2010 10:13 PM

I’m new as well :]
    the book was amazing…
    i finished it today!

7. Response number 6

Posted: 09 February 2010 11:26 PM

why do we need to track her down? is it just for fun? will we ever find her? sorry i feel bad i know im asking a lot of questions

8. Response number 7

Posted: 09 February 2010 11:38 PM

rosiegirl59, did you read the book? I think that would answer a lot of your questions. :]
    you can find the book in the “shop” section of the website :D

9. Response number 8

Posted: 10 February 2010 12:44 AM

I finished the book !!! Yay. Im just a bit confulzed… If AV isnt really how do we find her?

10. Response number 9

Posted: 12 February 2010 10:03 PM

I have the book, I just haven’t read it yet. I’m betting I should read it before I try to get involved here, lol.

11. Response number 10

Posted: 12 February 2010 10:20 PM

Omg i got the book 2 days ago from my school’s book order! XD
    whats your favorite book?

Be the first to know when discoveries are made!