Amanda’s Class Schedule

1. Response number 81

Posted: 31 December 2010 08:47 PM

1st period english

2. Response number 82

Posted: 14 January 2011 11:30 PM

I have art fourth period and she always swings by. Plus i’m the head photographer for newspaper and yearbook so i see her sometimes, and she normally asks for me to take pictures to accompany her stories.

3. Response number 83

Posted: 04 February 2011 03:55 AM

i have 1st Period and 5th Period with Amanda.

4. Response number 84

Posted: 28 October 2011 04:32 PM

I have 2nd period math and 6th period gym

5. Response number 85

Posted: 07 January 2012 07:24 AM

I had Amanda for art class. I spoke to her a lot. I introduced her to the La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain. She was good in math, I know that. I’m related to the math teacher, unfortunately. Anyways, Amanda was the one who got me into the animal totems. She would tell me a new joke daily. I swear, she’s the funniest. We’d spend the entire class time joking with one another. We actually got separated for a while, but the art teacher gave in because we’re good kids. She told me she had to leave because her mom, that famous ballet dancer, missed her. So, they should be somewhere in the U.K. right now. She said her dad was a doctor, but he travels a lot. They make a lot of money. That’s why she has the coolest make-up and clothes.

6. Response number 86

Posted: 07 February 2012 10:10 PM

Ummmm…. I went to a diffrent school with Amanda then y’all (not Orion) but at In Georgia with me she had this schedule!
    1st: L.A.
    2nd: Advanced Math
    3rd: Art
    4th: Science
    5th: Newspaper
    6th: Drama
    7th: Geography
    We shared all classes but art! She even made math fun!

9 of 9

Be the first to know when discoveries are made!