The (Ex?) Boyfriend.

1. Response number 21

Posted: 23 January 2010 02:09 AM

If he’s a stalker, then so arent Hal, Callie, Nia, and US. See what i mean :]

2. Response number 22

Posted: 26 January 2010 04:54 PM

i suppose we could be classed the same as him but the difference is he isn’t making himself known. he could of easily joined this website just like the rest of us. if he is in some kind of relationship with amanda or cares about her dearly, surely he would of joined and spoke his ideas and thoughts about amanda. there is more of a chance in us finding amanda together than him alone.

3. Response number 23

Posted: 29 January 2010 09:09 PM

Maybe he’s not a boyfriend but a close friend and is in search of her like we are. She wasn’t the boyfriend type at all. In Arizona she was called Ruby.She never had another boyfriend ever since ‘Michael’ broke up with her. She usually didn’t change her style to much.And she never wore a wig.

4. Response number 24

Posted: 06 February 2010 04:37 AM

chabraham - 26 January 2010 04:54 PM

i suppose we could be classed the same as him but the difference is he isn’t making himself known. he could of easily joined this website just like the rest of us. if he is in some kind of relationship with amanda or cares about her dearly, surely he would of joined and spoke his ideas and thoughts about amanda. there is more of a chance in us finding amanda together than him alone.

Yess very thought provoking. But what IF he was in the fight with us? A user just like you. Ooo gets you excited, right? He could be reading this article but not commenting. He’s probably too confused of a lover to speak up just yet and wants to see what’s said about him and/or Amanda. He might not even found The Amanda Project yet. The reason is his. Poor guy. Fact is, we’re all stalkers in this together. We just want what’s going to bring Amanda OUT of trouble. Whether he knows it or not, he’s apart of the Amanda project too. But hey, speak up dark haired hottie!!

5. Response number 25

Posted: 18 February 2010 12:34 AM

Excuse me. I did speak up. I poured out my heart and soul and everyone ignored me. So thanks a lot. (And by the way, I’m blonde, not some dark haired mystery guy.) Amanda said she loved me, said I was her only, and judging from what I’m reading on this thread it was a lie. Just like everything else she told me.)

6. Response number 26

Posted: 22 February 2010 10:00 PM

You know, all of you are starting to sound a little stalker-eee.  Anyway, why does it matter to us if Amanda dated?  It’s her private life.

7. Response number 27

Posted: 28 March 2010 04:07 PM

Maybe he was just a friend. I too put post its in my book so I could find clues.

8. Response number 28

Posted: 30 May 2010 11:28 PM

Probally an ex, Amanda and me had a soccer game on February 16 and I know she didn’t go

3 of 3

Be the first to know when discoveries are made!