all the clues..

1. Topic

Posted: 22 February 2011 09:54 PM

so i just finished the book! i read it in two days! i thought it was so good… i am trying to figure things out but its hard given that theres not that much information

how is she still leaving messages?

what happened to Mr. Thornhill?

WHERE IS SHE?

The website says something about four guides..but the first book only has three do u think the forth could be Bea?????

who wrote that in the stall at the club?

why would she lie about where she lives and who her parents are?

where is callies mom and why did she ask mr thornhill to look out for her?

what did Nia’s mom mean by “famous Hal” or whatever she said

does Hedi know of callies conversation with her mother?

what was the real reason for asking them all to go to the top of that hill?

how did she tell nia and hal to go to the top of the hill? it only explained callie

I WANT ANSWERS when does the next book come out? hopefully soon spring it coming soon

I COULD GO ON WITH QUESTIONS!! i want to know your thoughts to the answers on these and any others u have!

i always want to talk about books ive read like this and try to do a little detective work but its hard when ur the only one thats read the book

2. Response number 1

Posted: 22 February 2011 10:11 PM

Well, first of all, welcome to TAP! I am Alyxtiaz or Ally, as some call me. Some of your questions can actually be answered in the ‘Our Stories.’ Some are not answered, yet. :)

♥ Ally

3. Response number 2

Posted: 24 February 2011 02:32 AM

Alyxtiaz - 22 February 2011 10:11 PM

Well, first of all, welcome to TAP! I am Alyxtiaz or Ally, as some call me. Some of your questions can actually be answered in the ‘Our Stories.’ Some are not answered, yet. :)

♥ Ally

Thank you Ally
    although i dont understand the whole our stories thing, like some of the post put on there by “callie” “nia” or “hal” dont have anything to do with the book..is it suppose to be whats happening after?

4. Response number 3

Posted: 24 February 2011 08:02 PM

Callie Leary, Nia Rivera and Hal Bennett are the main characters in invisible i. There the three, that Amanda Valentino wanted to as guides. (The book trailer says they’re four guides, though.) It’s told by Callie in the first book. Revealed, the 2nd book, is told by Hal. (Which comes out later this spring.) Nia’s book comes out a little later, in the fall, I think.

5. Response number 4

Posted: 25 February 2011 06:11 PM

i understand that

i dont understand the our stories thing

6. Response number 5

Posted: 02 March 2011 09:02 PM

The top of the hill thing was answered, Wasn’t it so Callie could tell Hal and Nia about heidi’s accident with bea.
    but im not yet finished, Im reading it on wattpad so if your talking about a diffrenct point then okay :)

Also extra note, Yes i DO plan on buying all the books,im just hoping they come out in stores :P
    might just ask waterstones. anyways im getting off topic.

7. Response number 6

Posted: 02 March 2011 11:04 PM

The Our Stories are posted every Friday at 3:30. (Along with the character of the week. AmberDavis is this week’s COTW.) Basically, Cornelia, Callie, Nia, and Hal, post short little stories about clues about where Amanda Valentino is. Then the members of TAP, post theories of why she changed the sandwiches on the Just Desserts menu.

To read the story, go here: http://www.theamandaproject.com/our-stories/movie-star-menu

Be the first to know when discoveries are made!