- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- What’s indifferent mean?
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be rich and dating my crush. And not so short. Wooooow that sounds AWFUL!
- The best breakfast is:
- A large helping of bacon with bacon on the side!
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- I have a tuesday outfit?
- Song stuck in my head:
- Mercy by Duffy
- Who are you Haiku:
- Wooow Confused
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Absoloutely not.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “If truth was a crayon and it was up to me to put a wrapper around it and name its color, I know just what I would call it-dinosaur skin. But that was a long tme ago, before I now know about dinosaur skin and the truth. The truth is, you can’t tell squat about the color of its skin by looking at its bones, so nobody knows what color dinosaurs really were.” (DON’T JUDGE WITHOUT KNOWING) From ‘So B. It” By Sarah Weeks.
- Book that changed my life:
- So B. It
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- The Winter Room
- Wisest kids’ book:
- So B. It
- Most thrilling read:
- Minerva Clark Gets a Clue (not very thrilling, but a murder mystery)
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Exactly who she was in this one
- Song lyric:
- “I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf.”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- I’M NOT TELLING!
- Most overrated song:
- Down by Jay Sean (BLEH!)
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Home Sweet Home-Carrie Underwood
Screens of all sorts
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- a saint, my saviour, the real deal, original, affected, visionary, an artist, gifted, Robin Hood, brave, beautiful, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, amazing, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, dangerous, my friend
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
Did you actually know Amanda?
You sound really cool.
Well, i seem to be the first to comment... COMMENT ON MINE, YESSICA! Sorry thats What …
Hello! I'm Nina, but most call me 9a. Exactly like that. Nine-Uh. I am obssesed with …
- See more of my debates
No one has commented on her profile yet.