- I can't imagine life without:
- crime TV shows and/or TiVo
- I am completely indifferent to:
- tuna salad
- I sometimes pretend to:
- have a British accent. (It’s okay, don’t we all?)
- The best breakfast is:
- eating at Pret A Manger in Paris. Try the almond croissants, you won’t regret it. Unless you’re allergic. Then you will.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- high-heeled boots, jeans, a hipster tank top and an aviator jacket with dark glasses. Otherwise, WWSWW?. (What Would Sarah Walker Wear?)
- Song stuck in my head:
- “Your Surrender” (Neon Trees)
- Who are you Haiku:
- could be a hacker
splurges on clothes and coffee
loves dancing in lights
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Depends on how much it will cost you.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Depends on how dangerous your friends are.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- Look up the poem “We Who Are Your Closest Friends” and get back to me on that. It’s by Philip Lopate.
- Book that changed my life:
- Uglies (Scott Westerfeld)
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Pope Joan
- Wisest kids’ book:
- the Journey Home
- Most thrilling read:
- Nancy Drew series
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- The lovable psychopath who usually looks pretty normal but at other times reveals an inner demonic self.
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Did someone just drop a raisin into a glass of milk?” -Vincent Nigel Murray (Bones)
- Best first date movie:
- Inception. You’ll be able to tell if he’s a deep thinker or not.
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Whip It (Ellen Page!)
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Sunday’s at Tiffany’s (James Patterson)
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Neal Caffrey in a suit.
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- is this a trick question?
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- the girl you see running to the subway train who looks like she’s about to save the world.
- She’s also…
- original, brilliant, a seer, an artist, gifted, kind, a loner, courageous, beautiful, wild, from another planet, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, enchanting, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, dangerous, diabolical, my adventure, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
- only Amanda knows the answer to that question.
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
From the Zine Gallery
- See more of my images
If you want the recipe (bell pepper and arugula quesadillas, I just kind of whipped it …
:) sorry about your dog
smoke and mirrors is like a colloquial thing. It means like lies, deceit. When someone says, …
thanks! Yes, I meant it to be kind of sad, but also hopeful, you know? …
- See more of my responses
The Beatles are stars, as in, "famous". I'm thinking Betelgeuse. That could be divided into "Beetle" …
that is really cool. my bicycles are epic fails. just curious is she wearing any pants …
I LOVE these definitions of family. You guys are the best ever. <3
out of this world im an artist and im not that good... WOW your amazing hal …
- See more of my favorites
goodness, Brittobart. If you are going to be a wet blanket please refrain from commenting. No …
Well that's depressing. We'll all miss you :) good luck!
First off, ICUPEEKING for some reason every time I read your screen name I think it …
Ha ha, TAP not war. I like it. We should get t shirts... I hate how …
- See more of my debates
Haha you're welcome and anytime:)
Nicely done, Ms. Invisible, on COTW!
Zylaar says, 'WELL DONE ON BEING COTW! You are amazing! You deserve it! xD'
i absolutly love your stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im only begeining (Spelling??) and it is flippin amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 soo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! …
- See all comments on my profile