- I can't imagine life without:
- hills and grass.
- I am completely indifferent to:
- those tacky romance pocketbooks old people read.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be someone else who is somewhere else and doing something else.
- The best breakfast is:
- hungarian sausages, sunny-side up eggs, steaming rice, a glass of cool milk, eating by the front porch while watching birds fly around.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- is pretty much as casual as what I usually wear.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Breathe Again - Sara Bareilles
- Who are you Haiku:
- I have not been me,
In a very long time now.
Who was I before?
- Do you fall in love easily?
- I try not to.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- I want to, but i usually don’t.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Yes, I would.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Enemies are always within a ten-mile radius from where I am, so I don’t really have to try.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- I’ll die if I don’t.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “Stars are fires that burn for thousands of years. Some of them burn slow and long, like red dwarfs. Others - blue giants - burn their fuel so fast they shine across great distances, and are easy to see. As they start to run out of fuel, they burn helium, grow even hotter, and explode in a supernova. Supernovas, they’re brighter the brightest galaxies. They die, but everyone watches them go.” - Brian Fitzgerald; My Sister’s Keeper - Jodi Picoult
- Book that changed my life:
- My Sister’s Keeper - Jodi Picoult.
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Shakespeare’s stuff.
- Wisest kids’ book:
- those Aesop’s fables.
- Most thrilling read:
- Wuthering Heights
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- definitely not the character, but the narrator of the book.
- Song lyric:
- Wake up, look me in the eyes again I need to feel your hand upon my face Words can relay nice They can cut you open And the silence surrounds you and hunts you I think I might’ve inhale you I could feel you behind my eyes You gotten into my bloodstream I could feel you floating in me. (Bloodstream - Stateless)
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Quadruple tie between: Always Where I Need to Be - The Kooks, Say You Don’t Want It - One Night Only,Let’s Go Surfing - The Drums, and Ready for the Floor - Lissy Trullie
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Never Think - Robert Pattinson. There. I said it.
- Most overrated song:
- Party in the U.S.A.-Miley Cyrus
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Liz on Top of the World - Jean-Yves Thibaudet and Bella’s Lullaby - Carter Burwell
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Yet - Switchfoot and Breathe Me - Sia (this has some explanation to it. talk to me if you want to know.)
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- ‘Johnny: I love that when I breathe you in you smell like cake batter. And I love that you have this insane way of talking in circles that makes perfect sense. Milly: [shocked] I do? Cause sometimes I feel like nobody understands me. But… Johnny: Me. I get you.’ - Because I Said So (2007)
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Fantasy: Harry Potter Sort-of-real-life: Pride and Predjudice
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- The Devil Wears Prada
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Keira Knightley
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- the only one person I saw that day I woke up with my head bleeding. I was lying down on top of Crab Apple Hill.
- She’s also…
- my saviour, the real deal, original, brilliant, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, a loner, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, crazy, divine, amazing, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, my friend, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
From the Zine Gallery
Unraveled. Sounds more....mysterious. :)
LOL Purple*Rose! And yea SD, its just weird when you think of it, the Star and …
Yeah more investigating should do it, the name sounds really bogus. I mean, Dr. Feliz? Dr. …
Feliz Navidad - Feliz Navidad may refer to: a Spanish phrase meaning "happy Nativity"; comparable to …
- See more of my responses
thanks! i learned the bolding trick from ellen hopkins. all of her books are about 550 …
haha thanx amber and thanx cornelia :D
Lol Thats Great Information On Orions Belt, I Rember Amanda Would Wear Strings Of Pearls On …
awww thanx so much niecepauly ambs you dont know how much that means to me you …
- See more of my favorites
def. go and meet her.
Oh wow, I still have to read this one :)
captain46 and ivolley, you know each other in real life?
- See more of my debates
ITS NOT CALLED BELLA"S LULLABY ITS CALLED A RIVER FLOWS IN YOU BY YIRUMA! UGH! …
haha HEC YEAH!!!! oooo its good to hear frrom you how are you??? heheheheheh :DDDD <3 …
fist-bumopin-bump back thank you your amazing thanks again it was so unexpected i feel so HYPER …
- See all comments on my profile