- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- alot of things
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be everything
- The best breakfast is:
- scrambled eggs with cheese, two slices of deli turkey, one bottle of NAKED, sliced strawberries, and two eggos.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- black long sleeve shirt, black cargo pants, and checkered slip-on vans, and a pink beaded necklace.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Underdog (You Me At Six)
- Who are you Haiku:
- Story of the year
Definitely maybe I am
A label on life
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- Which the commission of thy years and art Could to no issue of true honour bring. Be not so long to speak; I long to die, If what thou speak’st speak not of remedy. (Romeo and Juliet)
- Book that changed my life:
- Lock and Key (Sarah Dessen)
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- The Weirdo (Theodore Taylor )
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Uglies (Scott Westerfeld)
- Most thrilling read:
- Tithe (Holly Black)
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Kori Kitzler (Undone)
- Song lyric:
- So follow me down/Out of this town Girl you’re moving way too slow/ So follow me down, I’ll show you around/ There’s a place we gotta go —Follow Me Down (3OH!3 Ft. Neon Hitch)
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Single Ladies (Pomplamoose)
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Your Love is My Drug (Ke$ha)
- Most overrated song:
- Need You Now (Lady Antebellum)
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Shattered (Trading Yesterday)
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Misguided Ghost (Paramore)
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- Some people were born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people — dance. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)
- Best first date movie:
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- In Her Shoes
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Sky High
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Whip it
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Ashley Greene
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- a saint, my saviour, a freak, a complete fake, my hero, the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, a loner, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, divine, amazing, creepy, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, from another realm, dangerous, diabolical, my friend, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me, a fake, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
- who she is
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
Charm bracelets could mean anything. Memories. Ways to define one's self. Clues about one's life. ----- …
Find out who is this "Edward Leary" person...
Amanda could have gotten the money from someone (who is rich) or she herself could be …
What if the drawings on the car represented Amanda's point of view? How she sees the …
- See more of my responses
You can tell Hal I think Mr Snuggles is adorable. ;) This Project Omega stuff sounds …
I think that there's definitely a connection between Callie's missing mom and Amanda, who's also missing. …
I would love to interact with Tally Youngblood, she's from the world of Uglies by Scott …
Remember Paris? We never knew who called Amanda in Laure's phone. Maybe it was Callie's Mom? …
How we met seemed so simple. I met Amanda at the downtown bookstore, “Little Plastic Castle”. …
Hello. I am Ani Story. I love to read and write. I know Amanda however I …
if u wanna know read the rest of my comment =) c ya around