- I can't imagine life without:
- Music, Books, My Friends, My Familia, wattpad, and Coffee!!
- I am completely indifferent to:
- To save you time, a lot of things and *a lot* of people
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be a Mermaid With a Blue Tail
- The best breakfast is:
- Coffee…Yummers! :x
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Tank top, shorts, no shoes.
- Song stuck in my head:
- A bunch of NeverShoutNever songs keep running through my head.
- Who are you Haiku:
- Reality sucks
Life’s simply way to boring
I live in my mind
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Yes I fall in love with books easily :) Oh people? Nope.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Hmm. My lips are sealed.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- NO! My enemies are aggravating! I’d probably kill them.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- I’m PSYCHOTIC not OCD
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe. “Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!” He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought— So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came! One, two! One, two! And through and through The vorpal blade went snicker-snack! He left it dead, and with its head He went galumphing back. “And, has thou slain the Jabberwock? Come to my arms, my beamish boy! O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!’ He chortled in his joy. `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves Did gyre and gimble in the wabe; All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe. “Jabberwocky” By Lewis Carroll
- Book that changed my life:
- “The Phoenix Kid” By Madeleine Yawn (Me!)
- Wisest kids’ book:
- The Lorax
- Most thrilling read:
- “Tiger’s Voyage” By: Colleen Houck
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Waldo’s Girlfriend
- Song lyric:
- I feel happy/ I feel sad/ I feel like running through the walls/ I overjoyed I’m undecided/ I don’t know who I am/ Well maybe I’m not perfect/ At least I’m working on it/ ~ “Hello Cold World” By Paramore
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- “There’s a good reason why these tables are numbered honey, you just haven’t thought of it yet” Panic! At The Disco ”
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Hmmm. My music style has changed and I’m not humiliated with any of the songs I like so there goes this question.
- Most overrated song:
- Almost every song that has been sung for the past, eh, three years
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- “Marching Line” By Vanessa Carlton
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Scooby-Do theme song
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Why’s a raven like a writing desk?” -Alice In Wonderland
- Best first date movie:
- Hunger Games
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Harry Potter MARATHON! (I am officially a Ravenclaw.)
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Howl’s Moving Castle (There’s magic, love, and a talking fire! What’s not to love?)
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Aquamarine (May I add that all of these movies are based off of AMAZING books ;)
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- Hiding in Plain sight
- She’s also…
- a freak, original, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, Robin Hood, courageous, brave, weird, bizarre, wild, crazy, amazing, a chameleon, bewitching, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, diabolical
- Her own best work of fiction:
- Her life
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
No I deleted my stuff. PO= Pissed off (Bad word if it gets deleted). Why I …
No cause then she could talk and that would be bad ;)
Zy: Ya of I had to deal with someone like Kitty I'd probably ending up locking …
Angel: high five! *puts up hand for high five* I think I may be the only …
- See more of my responses
Poems don't have ro rhyme, Clara.grrr. Calm yo self. Poems can be like one or two …
Onarelice: Thanks Clara.grrr: I think my characters are perfect the way they are. I noticed you …
Just because it has an innocent face doesn't mean it is innocent. Life Lesson.
Ok the dumb thing won't let me post a "Thank You"
- See more of my favorites
Hi! I'm BlueMagic! Or as some ppl call me Katty( my old username used to be …
Thank you! Ya'll are all so nice :)
I'm new and my name is M.Katty (Thats not even close to my real name xP) …
I saw it...that's why I left here. Join figment.com! Please, please join! I'll follow you, and …
Don't worry Cute something happened with me and TAP and I'm seriously debating whether I should …
I need more of Hi, I'm Immortal and Suicidal! And no..I won't be staying on TAP …
- See all comments on my profile