- I can't imagine life without:
- Chickens <3, Converse, and Classic Rock
- I am completely indifferent to:
- foxes and roast beef.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- know the words
- The best breakfast is:
- Bacon egg and cheese on a BAGEL!!
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- grey graphic tee, green army surplus cargo shorts [cellphone in one pocket, camera in the other], tuesday socks, and converse (aka. the best shoes on the planet).
- Song stuck in my head:
- Stone in Love- Journey
- Who are you Haiku:
- I am me, who else?
Refuse to fall for you
even if i do
- Do you fall in love easily?
- With songs? Yes. With boys? No way.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Only if they’re not expecting it.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- I hate to say this but . . . probably. :/
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- I would keep enimies at punching distance. jk :]
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “Time and unforseen occurence befall us all”
- Book that changed my life:
- The Bible
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Robinson Crusoe (i really wanted to like it!)
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Horton Hears a Who
- Most thrilling read:
- Life as We Knew It seiries
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Stargirl/Tally Youngblood
- Song lyric:
- ur so gay and you don’t even like boys . . .
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Keep Pushin’ by REO Speedwagon
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Two is Better than One- Boys Like Girls and Taylor Swift (WHY?!)
- Most overrated song:
- Anything by Taylor Swift
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- A rain storm
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Suddenly I see- Kt Tunstal, Ruby Tuesday- Rolling Stones
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “You scratched it. Picked it up in clear daylight and you scratched it.” Billy from The Ringer And “It’s only a flesh wound!” “What’d you eat for breakfast? You smell like gravy.” Parker from Leverage
- Best first date movie:
- 50 First Dates
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- The Italian Job (both versions)
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- The Italian Job II. I just really want a mini!
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Parker from Leverage- Her style is exactly like mine
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- AV- who else?
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- in trouble.
- She’s also…
- for real
- Her own best work of fiction:
- her life
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
i know i always stick random names in my stories and them change them l8r to …
i hate how the lion has human features. its CReePY
AWSOME STUFF HERE!!! i love peacocks too. i just got 6 baby guinea hens
yay! me too!
- See more of my responses
Hey... That was really good, and i mean really good!
talking!!? omg thats strange! lol ;) please post more. woe and things! ahaha thats crazy and …
thank u but i do think that me and girl 1 will werk the bad part …
- See more of my favorites
they might not have been ignoring u they just might not have been on at the …
So u don't like him? it's wierd that evn tho one mystery is solved a hole …
i want to be a . . . horticulturist. I want to have my own plant …
I know. some of my friends would sit at the least ppular's ppl table in lunch …
- See more of my debates
where have u been? i need my picture back..
Hello, jessicahuey is me. I am continuing ''Blind Love'' on brittobart account. check out my artwork …
hey, do you remember me old pal? Its been months since I've been on here and …
Hey Coupe! Please check out some more of my writing! Thanks! More is coming!
- See all comments on my profile