- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- changing who you are to please other people
- I sometimes pretend to:
- study for finals and read instead.
- The best breakfast is:
- S’more Pop Tarts with milk with fruit salad.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Short blue skirt with tights and ballet shoes. Matching shirt and red headband. Chunky bracelets and my necklace I got in France.
- Song stuck in my head:
- The Prophet’s Song- Queen
- Who are you Haiku:
- I’m Wild and Free
Warm and Bright, Smiley
Dancing in the wind
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- not really
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- if its for a good cause
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- yes I’m a neat freak
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “Its the middle of the night right now, and I had to get up because I was so hungry. I had to eat some of the letters off the birthday cake my mom bought for my uncle, and now it says ” HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE CHRIST”. So I’m going to have to eat the ” T” as well, for obvious reasons.” “The Year of Secret Assignments” by Jaclyn Moriarty
- Book that changed my life:
- The Catcher in the Rye
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Gone with the Wind
- Wisest kids’ book:
- The Wizard of Oz
- Most thrilling read:
- The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement Moore
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Luna Lovegood
- Song lyric:
- Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see. It’s getting hard to be someone but it all works out. It doesn’t matter much to me. Strawberry Fields Forever- The Beatles
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Sweet Child O’ Mine- Guns N’ Roses
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Tik Tok- Ke$ha
- Most overrated song:
- anything by Miley Cyrus
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Just Say it-Sleepthief & Kyoko Baertsoen
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Short Skirt/Long Jacket- Cake
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth’s atmosphere in an old refrigerator box. Tropic Thunder
- Best first date movie:
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Spirited Away
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Harry Potter
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Lady Gaga music videos
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- a mystery
- She’s also…
- my hero, brilliant, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, courageous, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, divine, gorgeous, a chameleon, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, diabolical
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
This is a really good poem. My favorite part is the fourth stanza.
Definitely a possibility! Plus Callie seemed to get jealous a bit. And there was the time …
Do you remember the guy in front of the Aracadia : "We paid a creepy-looking guy …
No one has commented on his profile yet.