- I can't imagine life without:
- my computer
- I am completely indifferent to:
- out-going, confident people
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be someone else-or myself in a different place, not exactly reality.
- The best breakfast is:
- hot chocolate peppermint green tea and a sandwich including: cucumbers; cheese; mayo and cheese.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- leggins/jeggins, a t-shirt, an awesome sweater
- Song stuck in my head:
- Always changes.
- Who are you Haiku:
- I’m an observer
I read between the lines
I see what you won’t.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- NOPE. It’s like filling your cup with poison. I feel bad doing it, anyway.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “So” Beckendorf said, “I’m guessing you don’t want me to mention that little scene to Annabeth”. “Oh gods” I muttered. “Don’t even think about it”.
- Book that changed my life:
- Series: Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games & The Mortal Instruments
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Steaphanie’s Ponytail (LOL)
- Most thrilling read:
- City of Glass
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Toby from Pretty Little Liars [i know he’s a guy, though]
- Song lyric:
- You are taking all my senses/There’s a fever in my heart/And you have taken my defences/You are tearing me apart - Animal by Ellie Goulding
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- “Animal” by Sky Ferreira [cover] or “Misguided Ghosts” by Paramore
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- What makes you beautiful - One Direction
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- “Silence” by Aly & Aj or “The Only Exception” by Paramore
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- “Animal” by Sky Ferreira [cover]
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Hi! Welcome to my house! You want somehting to eat? You get nothing! That’s right. That’s how revenge feels like” Max Russo (Love that kid)
- Best first date movie:
- I don’t want to think about it NOW!
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Lizzie McGuire The Movie
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Alex Russo
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- a complete fake, original, brilliant, an artist, kind, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, from another planet, crazy, amazing, creepy, gorgeous, totally psycho, bewitching, enchanting, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, from another realm, dangerous, diabolical, my friend, the most trusted, the best thing that ever happened to me, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
I read it, and I don't thin you should act that way. I'm overweight, I have …
Unraveled, if we link all the titles up-it's perfect. Invisible I. Revealed. Unraveled. But the first …
LOL. Beckendorf, as in....Percy Jackson Beckendorf! It's a greek mythology book, so yeah. Charles Beckendorf & …
This is a sign! You will find clues to the fourth guide! Amanda has been setting …
- See more of my responses
awwww its sad.... but u are amazing to of done this!!! :D i love it x …
Man I just L>O>V>E it!!! xD
OMGosh! Pure brilliance my dear girl! That would be AMAZING! oooh I'm just feeling so bubbly …
"Hello, Elouise! How are you? You've grown, it's been so long. Jacob can't stop talking about …
"How could you love him?" Zac asked. "Well, ever since-". "You're going out with me, but …
How you describe princess syndrome is really good,ebb! I could'nt do any better...or could I? LOL. …
I'll sounds crazy, but I've never read the books and I've only seen two movies and …
- See more of my debates