- I can't imagine life without:
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be famous
- The best breakfast is:
- banana chocolate chip pancakes
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- red skinny jeans, black boots, gray abstract shirt from Urban Outfitters, Trans-Siberian Orchestra guitar pick necklace, and Autism Speaks bracelet
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Sure. Why not? Secrets aren’t that bad.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- No. Homework is more important than a clean room
- Book that changed my life:
- Tweak by Nic Sheff and Beautiful Boy by David Sheff
- Wisest kids’ book:
- The Giving Tree and The Lorax
Screens of all sorts
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- unique. I feel like she operates on a whole different, higher level. It’s like we see in 3-D, but she sees in like 7-D
- She’s also…
- a freak, my hero, original, brilliant, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, wild, from another planet, crazy, divine, amazing, gorgeous, a chameleon, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, my friend, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
Sounds cool! Count me in!
ignore this. I posted about classes I had with her at an old school
I think they're too close of friends to bother with relationships. After all, things could get …
No one has commented on her profile yet.