- I can't imagine life without:
- My family. Books! (I couldn’t sleep once because I wanted to know more about my book!) Meaningful music. Secrets, promises. Whispers. Rainy days, big muddy puddles. The little things in life, finding a penny in the road, or when someone smiles at you.
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Bullies, wars, uncharitable people who think their life is the worst. There’s no need to be so rude and inconsiderate!
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Jump from one candy-floss cloud to the next! I also pretend I’m a mermaid sometimes when I’m swimming! (I love the water!)
- The best breakfast is:
- Scrambled egg and vegi hot-dogs. Scrambled egg reminds me of the many food fights of the past, and all the trouble I got in for throwing it!
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- is something that suits me and feels comfortable! I hate it when you spill food down your favourite dress! (I do that ALL the time!)
- Song stuck in my head:
- When the day met the night - panic at the disco
- Who are you Haiku:
- I will always know,
Who I am and who I love.
I am my true self.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- What does it feel like to love? We are just breakable…
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Revenge. It slices through the air like a sword. And swords are awful weapons. So in other words no
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Do what? Tell whom? Uhh… I don’t recall saying that!
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No, friends are more important. Don’t worry about your enemies.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- If I want to work in a clean environment, yes. If I can’t be bothered, no.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- I never used to mind, once upon a time; I was happy with just being me. Now I’m not so sure. I begin to have this feeling if I could somehow learn a bit more like other people. I really would like to be! (Ice lolly by Jean Ure, must read its a great book!!!)
- Book that changed my life:
- The boy In the striped pyjamas (by John Boyne again must read great book!
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Justin Case (I tried to read it, but it just went on and on and on!)
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Dr. Seuss’ - ABC or Hop on Pop
- Most thrilling read:
- Whispering to witches. (Amazing!)
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Twiggy, from whispering to witches.
- Song lyric:
- I just wanna know today, Know today, Know today. Know that maybe I will be ok.
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Animal - Neon Trees
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Under the sea (it’s in the little mermaid)
- Most overrated song:
- I feels so close - Calvin Harris
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Silent sea - KT Tunstall
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Dreams catch me - Newton Faulkner
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- Kujimoto: Now she’s a little girl, and she loves with a little boy, and the whole world is out of balance!
- Best first date movie:
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- My next door neighbour Trotro
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Stardust - (the pirates wardrobe!)
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Anne Hathaway
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- A very nice polite girl who stands up for her beleive’s.
- She’s also…
- original, kind, brave, beautiful, my friend, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
From the Zine Gallery
- See more of my images
Sorry the part after that is... _A s**tty S**tty end! And that is a f**cked up …
OH YOU FUCKING MINIONS!
I'm gonna change mine proobably, but still what's ther point if we can't post!?
Lol *stroke stroke* The sad thing is... I actually have a mustachio (it's very light but …
- See more of my responses
I wish I had come sooner, too. At first, I thought it didn't even matter, you …
NO SS DON"T LEAVE GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I"LL SEND YOU THE TAP.2 blog …
Aww, SS :'). We absolutely must keep in touch. ♥
Are they taking down the site, i'm confused. or are they making it that you can't …
- See more of my favorites
"moo" is what the cow said you when you first met.
Is it too late?
He was laughing at a bunch of mermaids because they were in rainbow order and didn't …
Well, first of all AWW! thats so adorable! Second of all, I think... it depends, if …
- See more of my debates