- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Many things.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Shapeshift and break free of all this.
- The best breakfast is:
- Tofu scramble, orange juice, banana.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Pumpkin sweater and skinny jeans, bubble converse and hippie socks.
- Song stuck in my head:
- “Can’t Take It In” by Imogen Heap.
- Who are you Haiku:
- There is no haiku
For one who is like me, as
Words can go so far.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Only have a crush; never in true love.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Depends on the situation.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Probably not.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Heck no. They could be doing the same to you, and you’d only be falling into their trap.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- To procrastinate? Sure.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “And now we begin Chapter One.” —The Last Battle, C.S. Lewis
- Book that changed my life:
- Warriors, by Erin Hunter
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- The Merlin Trilogy, by Mary Stewart
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Stargirl, by Jerry Spinelli.
- Most thrilling read:
- The Book Thief, by Mark Zusack.
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Luna Lovegood
- Song lyric:
- “I am a fire/I eat the world/And defecate the shell!” —Showbread, “The Pig”.
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- “Lost Connection With The Head” by Showbread.
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- If I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore, would it?
- Most overrated song:
- Most of what’s played on mainstream radio today.
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Some song by Imogen Heap.
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- “Across the Sky” by Emilie Autumn.
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Dobby never meant to kill anyone! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure…”
- Best first date movie:
- The Princess and the Frog
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Pan’s Labyrinth, or Edward Scissorhands
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Juno, I guess.
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Janis’s clothes in Mean Girls.
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- A fresh face, so everyone could remember that actress as Amanda
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- original, brilliant, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, Robin Hood, a loner, brave, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, creepy, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, from another realm, dangerous, diabolical, my adventure, a liar
My Recent Activity
What a thoughtful description of Amanda. I'm sure that wherever she is she would be flattered …
Family doesn't need to blood, and often times it isn't. Family is who will stick by …
Susanna may or may not be the thief. If she claims to be rich, there's a …
I do this a lot. I become scared of knowing them for fear as to how …
- See more of my responses
We were friends. But after stumbling upon here, how can any of us be so sure …
My friend saw her just today! They met up on a bus in a town a …
Harry Potter is the best book series I've read, and Hedwig's Theme never ceases to make …
Okay, while I was doing some homework, I found out that in the time of slavery, …
- See more of my debates
No one has commented on her profile yet.