- I can't imagine life without:
- my I-Pod and my guitar
- I am completely indifferent to:
- what idiots say about me.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be a prep. Then I catch myself and laugh.
- The best breakfast is:
- Eggo toaster waffles with strawberry sunday topping and spray whipped cream.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- tied up red plaid flannel shirt, black cami, either white & black plaid mini with argyle knee socks or black wash skiny jeans, black doc martin combat boots or skully chucks
- Song stuck in my head:
- Rock and Roll HIgh School- Ramones
- Who are you Haiku:
- Darkness found a home
In this twisted messed-up world
but never in me
- Do you fall in love easily?
- depends on what kind of guy. musician- artsy- bad-boy? definately
- Do you believe in revenge?
- only for a good cause
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- that’s what makes it fun
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- How good are your friends? Can’t they all be both?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- no. I do my homework at school and thus cant clean my room before it. Plus, I like the lived in look
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Song lyric:
- There’s a cold war comming on the radio I heard, well baby its a violent world. OR Just for the record, the weather today, is slightly sarcastic with a good chance of A) indifference and B) disintrest in what the critics say.
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Swing Away For Golden Days - Danger Is My Middle Name
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Dominos-The Big Pink
- Most overrated song:
- anything by Justin Bieber
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Invincible- Muse
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- She- Green Day
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- You don’t need to worry about what forginers think of you. That’s your birthright as an American.- Shirley (community)
- Best first date movie:
- anything that really shows you who the guy is. If his style is out, so is he.
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Wayne’s World, but not the second one
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Hoodwinked and Hoodwinked Too
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Veronica Mars
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- some undiscovered actress
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- Will anyone ever know?
- She’s also…
- my hero, original, brilliant, visionary, an artist, gifted, Robin Hood, a loner, courageous, brave, wild, amazing, a chameleon, intense, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, dangerous, my friend, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
Hi. My birth certificate says Emma. Personally though a name is a changable condition. Today I'll …
Twilight is only good as a time of day. If you want a good vampire read …
I have my hair cut in a short cut with one side longer than the other. …
No one has commented on her profile yet.