- I can't imagine life without:
- My iPod, dancing (yay for dancing!) and, of course, TAP!
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Okay, not turtles anymore, but butterflies.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be a German spy attempiting to stop a world-wide terrorism strike. Or a prima ballerina on a worldwide stage in front of the Queen. They’re both pretty much the same, if you think about it
- The best breakfast is:
- French toast with maple syrup and a side of bacon.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Black leggings, a blue knitted baggy jumper, knitted beany and my totally awesome conformative blue Vans with loads of Etheopian handmade charity bracelets.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Who are you Haiku:
- Change comes and goes.
It’s fast and it’s slow.
I will embrace it.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- YES! If I get emotionaly close to a boy I have to break off the friendship coz it gets that bad.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Of course. Revenge is sweet like lemon cheesecake, and just as pleasuring.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- No. My pride would swallow me whole and keep me up all night.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Yes. Simply yes
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…
- Book that changed my life:
- The Hunger Games
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Dunno, I didnt read the title
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Chinese Cinderella
- Most thrilling read:
- The Hunger Games
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Got no clue, she is so independant and unique
- Song lyric:
- Linkin Park- A Place For My Head: I watch how the moon sits in the sky on a dark night a dark night. Shining from the light of the sun. But the sun doesn’t give the light to the moon assuming the moon’s going to owe it one.
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Iridescent, Linkin Park
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- The Hokey Pokey, but everyone knows that I like it.
- Most overrated song:
- Sky is the limit-Jason Deroulo
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Iridescent-Linkin Park
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Party rock anthem
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- 50 years from now when they ask you ‘where were you when they took over the world?’ what will you say?
- Best first date movie:
- 50 first dates
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Transformers 1,2 and 3.
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Pretty woman
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Adam Sandler
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- My other half. (in a friend-ly way)
- She’s also…
- a freak, original, an artist, gifted, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, crazy, a chameleon, intense, vintage fabulous, diabolical, the best thing that ever happened to me
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
From the Zine Gallery
I do. I'm really glad you felt comfortable enough to talk. We all want you to …
Coola as a cucumber, hey. Hope you're all right. Same for BrokenWing. We love you all …
Yeah, do that. We'll all be sure to read it and comment.
Love you too, Ellie! I wonder what I should call you... Maybe Ellie? That was a …
- See more of my responses
Um, yeah, amazing. Extremely amazing.
Wow, amazing poem, dearling... Welcome to TAP, BTW!
This is a really, really great poem. :)
Oh, I know right. Everyone's disappearing, and it's been since the TAPpers in the sky posted …
all those countries are far away to me because i live in new zealand. Honey, we're …
ILY2. But it's true. You're just so innocent and naive. Keep it that way, this world's …
Honey, they are fictional. People like you make this world beautiful.
- See more of my debates