- I can't imagine life without:
- my guitar harmonica &turntables;, oil paint, love, my brother, my friend A.B., parties… but to tell you the truth I CAN imagine life with these things (I am quite imaginative)
- I am completely indifferent to:
- musical snobs and… haters
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be good (*devilish grin*)
- The best breakfast is:
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Never can tell I’ll wear anything, but this is what I wore last Tuesday;) 1. too-big, black & grey tribal print O’neill cardigan with black lace shirt underneath 2. faded light blue roxy shorty shorts 3. super high Wedges with the black lace-up straps. 4. black feather earrings 5. My hair down and wild in it’s light brown waist length curls. 6. Billabong straw hat 7. brown and gold aviators ;) I wear a lot of stuff :P
- Song stuck in my head:
- We Found Love- Rihanna
- Who are you Haiku:
- Your Regretful kiss
Last Butterfly in your jar
A wasted third wish
- Do you fall in love easily?
- WELL I used to actually but NOW… H-E-double hockey stick NO
- Do you believe in revenge?
- of course not… I beleive in karma ;)
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- too late
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- no. that makes nada sense bro
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- usually do the studies on my roof or at the cafe… but in case you’re wondering I keep my room spotless I guess because I used to not have much and now that I do and I only have to share my room with 1 other person I place a really high value on it…
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- Last Night, I dreamt I went to Manderly again… -Rebecca
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Twilight… now I admit that I didn’t though
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book… ask me why
- Most thrilling read:
- anything by James Patterson
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- is this a trick question?
- Song lyric:
- I was lost And I’m still lost But I feel so much better You can travel the world But you can’t run away From the person you are in your heart You can be who you want to be Make us believe in you Keep all your light in the dark You’re searching for truth You must look in the mirror And make sense of what you can see Just be Just be They say learning to love yourself Is the first step But you take what you want to be real Flying on planes to exotic locations Won’t teach you How you really feel Face up to the fact That you are who you are And nothing can change that belief Just be Just be Cause now I know It’s not so far To where I go The hardest part It’s inside me I need To just be Just be
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- you make me feel-cobra starship ft. Sabi OR Sexy and I know it- LMFAO yeah its 2 but I could think of 1,000s so just deal, babe.
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- who cares what anyone else thinks? not I.
- Most overrated song:
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- anything by City and Colour
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Smile- Avril Lavigne
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “I’m the king of the world!” -Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic
- Best first date movie:
- The Hangover or Whatevers in the theater… not like I pay much attention to it anyway ;) just kidding!
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Down with Love
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- I like my life here
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Coco and Adrienne in Coco Chanel
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Well… I’ve always wanted to try acting… (I have actually, but we can talk about elves and soap operas later… lemme just say I switched to the pursuit of music and modeling for a reason)
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- Beautiful; Insane; Outrageous; almost as crazy as me
- She’s also…
- an artist, brave, intense, totally hiding something, dangerous
- Her own best work of fiction:
- Her style
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
Ahaha I love how 2 months later I'm responding to all your positive commentsXD sorry :( …
wait so do you like want photo shop... or an actual picture??
I am very very flattered right now Missparkles... thankyou, thankyou, thankyou... sorry for the unintelligible responses, …
wow... thanks :D thankyou so much! I am blushing right now... ahaha
- See more of my responses
Nope mah dear we're just good pretendersXD makes things interesting, but I guess we're all playing …
Have you ever used legit disguise and gone undercover? ya know, other than Halloween or that …
Alexander the Great, her best friend, who had just gotten back from a military campaign in …
Rhinocerous hat wearing flying squirrels just stole my dental floss
- See more of my debates