- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be interested in what you’re saying.
- The best breakfast is:
- None at all.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Orange clothes.
- Song stuck in my head:
- That Star Trek mash up… you know, “Star Trekkin’, across the universe”...
- Who are you Haiku:
- I can’t write Haiku’s.
Not on my life.
This one fails, too.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- No, Curren is my first love, and let me tell you, it did not come easy.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- I do not understand this question.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No, friends should always be closer.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- No, my room is a semi-clean mess, and I don’t do homework in it anyway.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Song lyric:
- “Upside down, bouncing off the ceiling.”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- It’s My Life” by Bon Jovi
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- That firefly one.
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- That one from Tarzan, that the mother ape sings to Tarzan.
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- The Mission Impossible theme song.
Screens of all sorts
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- someone who without, my life would be sorely lacking.
- She’s also…
- a saint, my saviour, a freak, my hero, the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, a loner, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, amazing, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, totally hiding something, for real, from another realm, diabolical, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me
- Her own best work of fiction:
- Everything she’s ever told anyone- and the fact that it’s all true.
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
Yeah. See, the guy I'm dating? We used to hate each other. Our animosity was practically …
Or, for all we know, Amanda isn't in danger, but she is leading us towards something. …
Hello! I'm Jacks_bot, and from what I've seen so far I'm the only one here who …
Ha! That's the song that everyone I know says they hate but secretly love!
Like a previous poster, I found this at my library too- and I just finished it. …
No one has commented on his profile yet.