Inducted into The Amanda Project: 12.09.2011
- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- People who don’t express their own opinions.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be a master artist, creating things in her life as she goes…sorta like I’m in a movie, that I’m directing, but I don’t choose the cast. They choose me.
- The best breakfast is:
- Scrambled eggs along with, bacon, a slice of cheese, toast, squared potatoes, orange juice and two slices of toast. (butter if I want.)
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Anything I happen to lay eyes on first.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Fix a Heart by Demi Lovato
- Who are you Haiku:
- Haiku? Haiku?...lol
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Oh yeahhh.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Yes, I would. Depending.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Not at all. Why waste time?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- Dang, I don’t have any right now. I’ll get back to you on that one.
- Book that changed my life:
- Sybil by Flora Rheta (made me want to be a psychologist)
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Junie B. Jones
- Most thrilling read:
- Cradle and All (James Patterson)
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- A lost butterfly, wondering when she would expose herself to the world.
- Song lyric:
- “Cool Rider” Michelle P. If you really want to know What I want in a guy… Well, I’m lookin’ for a dream on a mean machine With hell in his eyes. I want a devil in skin tight leather, And he’s gonna be wild as the wind. And one fine night, I’ll be holdin’ on tight… To a coooool rider, a coooool rider. If he’s cool enough, He can burn me through and through. Whhoa ohhhh If it takes forever, Then I’ll wait forever. No ordinary boy, No ordinary boy is gonna do. I want a rider that’s cool. That’s the way it’s gonna be, And that’s the way that I feel. I want a whole lot more than the boy next door, I want hell on wheels. Just give me a fine motorcycle, With a man growin’ out of the seat. And move aside, cause I’m gonna ride… (Chorus) I don’t want no ordinary guys, Comin’ on strong to me. They don’t know what I’m lookin’ for, They don’t know what I need. They’re gonna know when he gets here, Cause the crowd will be shakin’. I’ll do anything to let him know, That I’m his, his for the takin’. I want a coooooool rider, A cool, cool, cool, cool rider. I want a coooooool rider, A cool, cool, cool, cool rider. I want a C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R. I need a C-O-O-L R-I-D-E-R.
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Lose My Breath (Destinys Child)
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- My Moment (Rebecca Black)
- Most overrated song:
- Lovesick (Emily Osment)
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Fix a Heart (Demi Lovato)
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Fall Me down (3oh3)
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Say you wanna change the wooorld…What’re you waiting fooor? Say you wanna start right na-owww…What’re you waiting for?” ~Lindsay Lohan in “Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen” (love her acting, singing, fashion, allll that!!!)
- Best first date movie:
- Something Borrowed
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Planet of the Apes (all)
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Mean Girls
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Hilary Duff (Everyone’s always guessing when it comes to her.)
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- Very mysterious because I feel like I had it all figured out, but then again…???
- She’s also…
- original, visionary, a loner, weird, a chameleon, bewitching, dangerous
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
Lol, I love Pretty Little Liars and the Lying Game too (series) I haven't read any …
People always ask me what my favorite book is, but truth be told...I read too much …
Kinda new here...I guess lol. The name's Kila Woods, but you can all call me K.W. …
I like Twilight, but I'm definetly not a die-hard fan, although I am TeamJacob.
- See more of my debates
hi my brothers a writer too, his names rogue...you should check him out...
Since I'm a writer...and hopefully you're a reader...If you'd like, could you please check out my …