- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Understand what people are talking about.
- The best breakfast is:
- Toaster Strudel
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Whatever’s clean I guess
- Song stuck in my head:
- I Need a Saviour
- Do you fall in love easily?
- I’ve only been in love once. I still am
- Do you believe in revenge?
- No, but lately I’ve been reconsidering my stand.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- If it was nessacary.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No, I hate phonys.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- I know why Amanda came here.
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- I shall simply deny you the crown and live forever! -ever after
- Best first date movie:
- Whatever me and Mandy saw on our first date… I was too busy staring into her eyes to notice what was playing
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- my only.
- She’s also…
- an artist, gifted, beautiful, crazy, amazing, gorgeous, bewitching, intense, enchanting, for real, dangerous, the best thing that ever happened to me
- Her own best work of fiction:
- Pretending she loved me
My Recent Activity
I have been so missing with all of this. Life is too busy. Still haven't found …
This has to have something to do with Beatrice and Heidi. Maybe the Bragg Wing is …
The Lear has nothing to do with Leary. Edward Lear was a poet (as many people …
I'm pretty sure she's rich, when she went to my school, she drove a vintage Mustang, …
- See more of my responses
Excuse me. I did speak up. I poured out my heart and soul and everyone ignored …
Maybe Amanda is the one who betrayed someone... I know she betrayed me
I dated Amanda for about 6 months before she moved to Orion. She went by Mandy …
This "Amanda" seems so different from the Mandy I knew back home. She was blonde, dressed …