- I can't imagine life without:
- chocolate, computers, and cats - my wonderful triple-C. Oh, and books. Definitely books. I can’t live without BOOKS!
- I am completely indifferent to:
- the fact that most people find me crazy. Indifferent, not oblivious.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be insane - or at least, I think I’m just pretending…
- The best breakfast is:
- something that includes chocolate. And bacon. And croissants.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- is something I wear often on Tuesdays.
- Song stuck in my head:
- One Tin Soldier
- Who are you Haiku:
- I know. I’m nuts. So?
Stop staring at me. It’s rude.
No, really. No joke.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- No, or at least I hope not.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- No; it’s better to forgive but don’t ever forget. As far as I know, revenge just causes feuds…
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Doesn’t everyone? I don’t see people describing how they brush their teeth to their friends.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Of course. Just don’t turn your back on your enemies or you may get stabbed.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Of course not; that would ruin the wonderful organization system I call “chaos” that I have.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “What doesn’t kill you just requires brief hospitalization.” I know a few funnier ones, but those are all rather… inappropriate for kid sisters.
- Book that changed my life:
- Skulduggery Pleasant, by Derek Landy. Both the charrie and the author are awesome.
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Wisest kids’ book:
- is anything that makes sense but in a strange way.
- Most thrilling read:
- is once again, Skulduggery Pleasant. Well, the whole series - not just the first book.
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- in my stories, Phoenix. Definitely Phoenix.
- Song lyric:
- “Go ahead and hate your neighbour, Go ahead and cheat a friend; Do it in the name of Heaven, You can justify it in the end. There won’t be any trumpets blowing Come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, One tin soldier rides away…”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Just Dance, Lady Gaga. Emphasis on the dance part.
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- ...why’d I post THAT on the ‘net, where anyone can see?
- Most overrated song:
- Fancy, Drake
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Don’t Trust Me, 3OH!3
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- something that she wrote herself. No other song would describe her appropriately.
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- Amanda. So many things, and yet completely indescribable.
- She’s also…
- the real deal, original, brilliant, visionary, an artist, kind, bizarre, crazy, divine, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, from another realm, dangerous, my friend, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
From the Zine Gallery
Sankiyooo~ Well, really, all it takes is practise. I've been messing around drawing on my computer …
Yup. Seriously, though, the majority of the people seem to be uneducated idiots who can't even …
Psht. Please do what? Shut up? Oh, well I'm offended! //dramatic cry. Fractals are a type …
- See more of my responses
*sticks tongue out* I had the gall to post this on Fanfiction just now as a …
This is really good! The shading is done perfectly!
This is one of my favorite drawings of yours :D. It's all... dark. And bloody. xD …
That is amazing!!! And I trust it's actually your's? ;) ;) ;) BTW, you have nothing …
- See more of my favorites
Out comes overused memes. ((Sorree, 9gag hater here, LOL.) Insert TAP~
499. Pshhht xDD. No. We must not be at 500. WE MUST BE BELOW THAT. BECAUSE …
^You're banned because I dun like nooks >|
Out comes a monocle. Inserts a moustache.
- See more of my debates
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im baaaaack .... same town buddy hahah ! how hav u been ? =) …
YOUR BACK !!!!!!!!!!! *tacklehugs*
Thank you, thank you. Not to brag, but I think so too. o.o Eh, I also …
HELLO! Yes I'm back and already starting a new story. I'm on a roll here. MUAHAHAHAHHA …
- See all comments on my profile