- I can't imagine life without:
- poetry/writing in general, chocolate, Forever 21, and theatrical arts (theatrical…sounds so professional-like).
- I am completely indifferent to:
- horror movies, bees, Republicans, and Aeropostale/American Eagle/Hollister (blah clothing. Who wants to be boring? I know I don’t.)
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be in my the starring act in my school talent show (weird, right?), be a detective, and be a movie star.
- The best breakfast is:
- chocolate-chip waffles with loads of syrup…on the weekends. School days: barely anything…who wants to eat when all you’re thinking about is another BO-RING day at school? Ick.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- My ruffley floral blouse with jeans, Uggs, and accessories from Forever 21. I hate Tuesdays…might as well look nice on them, eh?
- Song stuck in my head:
- Anything really, if someone’s singing it.
- Who are you Haiku:
- I’m too lazy
to right one
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Yeah…wanna get married?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Not usually. I feel that you just look past of what did you wrong, and start building from there.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Sure. That’s what secrets are for, right?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No…I don’t really believe in enemies.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Nah, my room is always messy. It gives it…personality.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- ‘What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.’ - Mockingjay
- Book that changed my life:
- All Wendy Mass books, to be honest. She’s a great tween/teen inspirational writer. OH AND THE AMANDA PROJECT, OF COURSE. ;D
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- TWILIGHT SERIES. YES YES, YOU CAN COME MURDER ME NOW. I saw the movies, that’s enough, isn’t it? ;D
- Wisest kids’ book:
- All of Dr. Seuss’s books. HE’S MY INSPIRATION. <3
- Most thrilling read:
- The Hunger Games Trilogy, BAYBAY. (Team Katniss and Peeta-bread! ;D)
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- It’s inceredibly hard to think of a character to describe Amanda. Amanda…Amanda’s everything. She’d be the person who changes lives, the one who’s inspiration. The one who’s so her own person, who doesn’t care about what other people think o
- Song lyric:
- “You know, I fake it oh so well, that God himself can’t tell, what I need and why my words are less, than parallel, with my feet. And you ask me what I need? And, all I really need… Is to breathe.” ~Breathe - He is We
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Firework by Katy Perry orrr That’s Not My Name or Shut Up and Let Me Go by The Ting Tings. (GOTTA LOVE A GROUP CALLED THE TING-TINGS)
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Friday by Rebecca Black…heh. Jk. That song makes my ears bleed. HMM. Probably Footloose or any Grease song…*blush*
- Most overrated song:
- ANY NEW SONGS BY USHER. It makes me wanna strangle myself. OH AND FRIDAY BY REBECCA BLACK.
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Fireflies by Owl City. Oh so peaceful.
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Gosh, no song can describe Amanda. She’d be like…everything.
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- so very wise.
- She’s also…
- my saviour, my hero, the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, divine, amazing, creepy, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, from another realm, dangerous, my friend, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
From the Zine Gallery
- See more of my images
You deserve it, polkadot! This is a beautiful poem, so short yet so wonderful at the …
Loooove that greenish color! Such a nice photo <33
I looove flowers and this is an absolutely booooootiful (that sounds wrong..heh) picture! The color of …
AH! I love the crazy awesomeness in this. ;D
- See more of my responses
HMM. I read a lot of books but I've just blanked out on what I've read... …
That'd be a reallllly good idea, we totally need something like that.
Same here, DeeDee! Especially OMG. I accidently slip sometimes :P And no, slang isn't an Aussie …
FINALLY SOMEONE BROUGHT THIS UP. Odd, right? I was so confused when I first joined, I …
- See more of my debates
OHMAHGOSHIT'SDALIAAAAA! :DDD. (See what I did there? xD.) WHERE'VE YEW BEEEENN?!!! I'VE MISSED YEW AND YOUR …
PHEW, I thought you were like, abducted by aliens! D: And even if you're not on …
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DALIA IT'S YOU! I MISSED YOU! WHERE THE FISHNETS HAVE YOU BEEN!? ♥
*pokes* HEY DALIA! :D Pretty pretty please with a lamp on top sign the contract and …
- See all comments on my profile