- I can't imagine life without:
- Goals, Writing
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Judgemental People, Snobs
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be perfectly fine, even when my life is crumbling. Be an average Endeavor student, even though I’m not.
- The best breakfast is:
- Eggs and hot cocoa
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Denim skirt and Yankees t-shirt. Sneakers
- Song stuck in my head:
- Fearless by Taylor Swift
- Who are you Haiku:
- I’m just a neutral
But I know Amanda’s lies
I spied from shadows
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- No, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t feel good
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- We all do…
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No, live life to it’s fullest. Amanda was my friend, I suppose, and I watched her.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Clean? Wazzat? Homework? Never heard of it
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “If you live life with regrets, you’ll wind up regretting living.”(-One of the Poppy books, by Avi) ————— “No wolf falters before the bite///So strike////No hawk wavers before the dive///Just strike”(-Princess Academy, Shannon Hale) ————— “Look no farther than your hand,///Make a choice and take a stand”(-Princess Academy, Shannon Hale) “The only thing permanent is change” (Amanda Valentino)
- Book that changed my life:
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore (just the best. fantasy. ever.)
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Johnny Tremain
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Hatchet by Gary Paulson
- Most thrilling read:
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- The side character, always offering creative advice, but not always helpful
- Song lyric:
- “If I fail well then I fail, but at least I gave you something”(If I Fail, Boys Like Girls) ——- “Just go, take a breath and be strong//or you could spend your whole life holding on//Just go, don’t look back move along//or you could spend your whole life holding on” (Go, by Boys Like Girls)
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Me Against the World by Simple Plan (though most of their songs are angsty enough to work)
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Oldies (Okay, I tell everyone)
- Most overrated song:
- Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus,
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Go by Boys Like Girls
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Defying Gravity-Wicked
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Fish are friends, not food.” (Sharks) “42 Wallaby Way, Sidney” (Dory) “Escape`. It’s funny, it’s spelled the same way as escape but-” (Dory) (All in Finding Nemo)
- Best first date movie:
- Wall-E (Disney/Pixar)////Rain Man
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Harry Potter
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Harry Potter
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Indiana Jones (I just like the fedora and the whip)
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- No one could possibly even TRY to play AV
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- an outcast. A girl who moved to Orion and got her big break-a fresh start, where she could be herself without being called a freak. Amanda doesn’t know who she is, that’s why she acts different around different people. She has no idea who she TRULY is.
- She’s also…
- a freak, a complete fake, original, an artist, Robin Hood, a loner, weird, bizarre, wild, crazy, amazing, creepy, hypnotic, totally psycho, intense, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, dangerous, diabolical, my friend, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me, a fake, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
- every word that leaves her mouth and everything she says
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
Wow, LS! That's actually a brilliant idea! We totally need to check out those places again, …
Loicamar what do you mean?
@eb That's actually a really good idea; try to find connections in the numbers!
@eb55: Well, the WoO movie came out in 1939. A while ago, we went through what …
- See more of my responses
Thanks for the update Ariel! I actually did make a list of stickie ideas, for locations, …
RRRules! Because RR TOTALLY rules!
Ariel, can you give us any updates on the long-term ideas we've had?
Anyone who messes with me; I send my undead gummy bear army after them. They're ruthless. …
- See more of my debates
RRRules, you had offered to create a list to start from. Do you still want to …
Hee Hee! Yay! You deserve it girl! Heroines together!
Your welcome :) And yeah, you totally deserved it!
Thanks! Lol Doesnt Everyone Wish There A Superhero At One Point Or Another :D And Curious …
- See all comments on my profile