Inducted into The Amanda Project: 04.02.2010
- I can't imagine life without:
- friends and rice crispies
- I am completely indifferent to:
- my big brother
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be a werewolf (Jacob Black…..so hot), a vampire (hey wat can i say emmetts gorgeous), a poptart
- The best breakfast is:
- cold pizza!!!!!!
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- a cute graphic T with boot cut jeans or shorts (depends on the weather) with my nikes or flipflops
- Song stuck in my head:
- Put Your Records On, Come On Get Higher, Love Game, Whatya Want From Me
- Who are you Haiku:
- its a name
- Do you fall in love easily?
- sadly yes
- Do you believe in revenge?
- HECK YEA
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- NO!!!! if i dont like them they can get over it and leave me alone
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- NO i dont clean my room or do homework
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Song lyric:
- “Come in out your mouth with your blah blah blah, now zip your lips like a pad lock then meet me in the back with a jack and a jute box, really dont care where u live at just turn around boy let me hti that, dont be a little bitch with your chit chat, just show me where your dicks at”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Put Your Records On
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Vanilla Twilight
- Most overrated song:
- Blah Blah Blah
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Today was a FairyTale
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Our relationship, I felt with a heaviness in my chest, was beginning to feel like the spinning movement of a child’s top. When we were together, we had the power to keep it spinning, and the result was beauty and magic and an almost childlike sense of wonder; when we separated, the spinning began inevitably to slow. We became wobbly and unstable, and I knew I had to find a way to keep us from toppling over.”
- Best first date movie:
- The Note Book
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Twilight, New Moon
My Recent Activity
omg tht is so freakin funny i would love to do that to my little brother …
I think a 14 year old can fall in love but we also fall to fast......sure …
nope dont really got it......
you cant keep your mouth shut either. so dont ever talk to me again. got it.. …