- I can't imagine life without:
- Music ♪=♥
- I am completely indifferent to:
- pessimism… it just gives you bad karma…
- I sometimes pretend to:
- not want to give air-headed people a slap upside the head… but inside it’s VERY tempting…
- The best breakfast is:
- Whatever i have time for…
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- jeans and Tshirt… as always! ;P
- Song stuck in my head:
- ...As of now… There’s a Class For This - Cute is What We Aim For
- Who are you Haiku:
- Heehee… I’m too lazy
to write a decent Haiku.
Please do not judge me!
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Fall in love?? I wouldn’t know…
- Do you believe in revenge?
- I believe in Karma, and if karma isn’t fast enough then sure. Revenge will do. ;)
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- “Couldn’t” or “wouldn’t”?? If it’s “couldn’t” then I’d probably be the one asking “W
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No… if they did something to tick me off, then too bad for them…
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- hehe… How did you know?? Wait, that’s kinda creepy… O.o
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “The wild still has teeth. Special teeth. Ugly teeth. Us.” - Tally, Specials “Is it really necessary to schlep all the way to school to learn that we are lugging about 400 different types of bacteria in our tummies?? And that farts are made up of 5 different gases?? That will be useful when someone lets fly a knee-trembler. We can all sniff deeply and say, ‘Yes,yes, I think I got distinct tones of sulfur there with just a hint of baked bean.”’ - Startled by his Furry Shorts “When in doubt, Cover your [butt]” - Records, Peeps
- Book that changed my life:
- So Yesterday - Scott Westerfeld & Paper Towns - John Greene
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Dude, I read EVERY book! ;P
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Any book written by Max Lucado
- Most thrilling read:
- Thrilling?- Iunno… Fawesome?- Almost every book I read is better than the last! ;)
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Margo Roth Speigelman - Paper Towns
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- I don’t dance (very well or often at least…) but I know after a bad day I can ALWAYS rely on Rob Thomas or Mother Mother!! =)
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Hakuna Matata
- Most overrated song:
- Anything rap/hip-hop/top 40… Eww, Yuck, Repeat…
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- What If - Coldplay
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Hipocrite - Skye Sweetnam
Screens of all sorts
- Best first date movie:
- No specifics but I really like action or comedies…
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- A Disney movie!! But especially The Lion King!!
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- A certain book that hasn’t been made into a movie yet…
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Er… I dont exactly pay much heed to stuff like that…
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- an innovator
- She’s also…
- my hero, the real deal, original, brilliant, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, a loner, courageous, brave, beautiful, bizarre, wild, crazy, divine, amazing, a chameleon, hypnotic, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, my friend, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
Wow... replacing your eyebrows with tatooed ones to match your spouse?? That's gotta take a LOTTA …
Hey, just putting something out there... You know how some people said Amanda could still be …
I don't know... I think whatever's in there could be REALLY important... Why would someone go …
I think the dark makes things scary in two ways (for me anyway...) Like Awesome Anna …
- See more of my responses
One more Dolphin over here... Though I wish I was a Raven or something... Oh well... …
Er... Ides of March = the 15th of March...
Well there was a rumor going around that he left her mom a while back and …
God I hate people like that... who do thing just because they thing it's cool, and …
Hey, You commented on my eyebrows comment and we are Tigresses! Niccce