- I can't imagine life without:
- Books, soccer, and the computer
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Your Ego.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Not care what people think, although I just may…I also pretend to be certain characters in books…
- The best breakfast is:
- French toast, pancakes and eggs, oatmeal, or just plain cereal. Oh, and English muffins are also good…
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Tuesday? Uh, shorts/jeans and a T-shirt, with a comfy sweatshirt over the top and my hair in a ponytail.
- Song stuck in my head:
- None right now…
- Who are you Haiku:
- I’ll get back to you on that one.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- That depends
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- That’s a good idea.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- N. O. No. Read my lips. NO.
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “Revenge is hollow. I prefer amnesia.”—Phoebe in Oh. My. Gods.
- Book that changed my life:
- The Book Theif
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- One by Emily Bronte, I think…
- Wisest kids’ book:
- The Book Theif
- Most thrilling read:
- Tone of those! (No, that’s not a book).
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Some mysterious person. Duh, like she is.
- Song lyric:
- I remembered black skies The lightning all around me I remembered each flash As time began to blur Like a startling sign That fate had finally found me And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve (Chorus) So give me reason To prove me wrong To wash this memory clean Let the thoughts cross The distance in your eyes Give me reason To fill this hole Connect the space between Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies Across this new divide
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Flirting with Disaster (I think)
- Most overrated song:
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Something weird, bizzare, and mysterious.
Screens of all sorts
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- visionary, gifted, a loner, wild, intense, totally hiding something, my adventure
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
...Okay then, moving along. Those are REALLY good pictures you drew, HAL BENNETT. I'm a pretty …
Amanda and I texted in class quite a bit--but we usually just passed notes on a …
Nice. I think it's kinda smart, the way she hid them, although a bit...odd. But hey, …
How do I know Amanda? I guess my story is like most the others. She was …
I'm with ya' on the new part, Baylee! Thanks for the advice, mplunkett!
No one has commented on his profile yet.