- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Anything not within the visible-light spectrum or between about 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be interested in being a lawyer
- The best breakfast is:
- One you eat after 12PM
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Not pink, because it’s not Wednesday. Or jeans, because it’s not Friday. Maybe a tank top, but only if I didn’t wear one on Monday.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Anything, especially if I can only remember 7 words of the lyrics or less
- Who are you Haiku:
- Those who live in glass
houses should not throw stones, or
walk around naked.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Yes - one good wink and baby, I’m yours.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- No - I’d rather take a nap.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- It depends! I wouldn’t go exploring down an abandoned mine shaft alone without telling someone.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No - who would want to sit in their enemy’s lap? Unless you’re all about the UST, I guess.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- On the rare occasions I do my homework, yes. Usually around 4 in the morning.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “J’y gagne, dit le renard, à cause de la couleur du blé.” -Le Petite Prince
- Book that changed my life:
- The Chosen
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- The Return of the King. I know, I’m a heathen. I just couldn’t get through it.
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Love You Forever by Robert N. Munsch and Sheila McGraw
- Most thrilling read:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Ok, relax, I’m totally kidding.
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Song lyric:
- I remember we were driving, driving in your car Speed so fast I felt like I was drunk. City lights lay out before us, And your arm felt nice wrapped ‘round my shoulder. And I had a feeling that I belonged. And I had a feeling I could be someone. -Fast Car, Tracy Chapman
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Lookin’ For a Good Time - Lady Antebellum
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- It’s a whole genre, really. I love country music. But I keep it on the DL. Not too many fellow fans in the northeast.
- Most overrated song:
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Lullaby - Dixie Chicks
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Dangerous - Roxette
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Jack, I swear…” Ennis Del Mar, Brokeback Mountain
- Best first date movie:
- The Notebook
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Lord of the Rings,1-3, extended versions. Hmm. That would be a lot of ice-cream.
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Harry Potter, obviously.
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Jessica Alba
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- a tease
- She’s also…
- original, brilliant, a seer, an artist, gifted, beautiful, wild, crazy, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, bewitching, intense, totally hiding something, from another realm, my adventure, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
- Telling Harold and his wife that “Callie” was helping them with their errands.
My Recent Activity
I definitely think Callie's mom ordered the cake, who else could have known what kind of …
Hey! I'm totally a leader - I always have to be in charge whenever we do …
hahlooo, I love your idea about the difference between secrets that are your own vs. the …
I don't know if it's a clue, but I definitely think a person's wallpaper can say …
he/she most likely has their own microphone device that is wired in to the school system. …
hey nice stuff on ur profile