- I can't imagine life without:
- books, especially the Bible
- I am completely indifferent to:
- what other people are doing. And by ‘other’ people, I mean people that I don’t know, people I’ve never met.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be cool, be interested with showbiz, be interested about the talk of my ‘class friends’ (such as their crushes, their boyfriends, etc.)... But in reality I’m just a glasses-wearing girl who loves to read books and wants to learn and gain knowledge from them.
- The best breakfast is:
- bread!! And with Iced Tea, perhaps.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- We wear uniforms. There’s no really many options. -__-
- Song stuck in my head:
- Like Yesterday (But I really love classic songs and Christian hymns)
- Who are you Haiku:
- I don’t really like writing haiku. I write POEMS, but not ... haiku. Haha! :D
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Haha, NO. I LIKE several guys, but I can say I’ve never been in the state of drooling over a guy.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Yeah, of course I do. But I’m not the one who would be doing it. My God will. :)
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Hmm, probably not. If I can’t tell anyone then it’s bound to be WRONG, right?...
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- I… I don’t know, but I don’t really do it that way.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Um, definitely. I can’t really work with all those mess, now could I?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “You read books not to amuse yourself. You read them in order to LIVE.”
- Book that changed my life:
- The Pilgrim’s Progress
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Narnia series (?)
- Most thrilling read:
- Almost every book are!!
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Song lyric:
- “I thank God for the mountains, and I thank Him for the valleys, I thank Him for the storms He brought me through. For if I’d never had a problem, I wouldn’t know God could solve them, I’d never know what faith in God could do.” ~Andrae Crouch, “Through It All”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Chicken dance? Hahah! Kidding!
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Uhhmm, I don’t have such favorite song. :D
- Most overrated song:
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- CLASSIC, CHRISTIAN HYMNS!! BEST EVER! xD
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- “This is Me” (from Barbie Diaries)
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- someone mysterious. I BELIEVE her disappearance is SO MUCH connected with Callie’s mom’s.
- She’s also…
- original, brilliant, a seer, an artist, gifted, weird, bizarre, wild, crazy, amazing, enchanting, totally hiding something, my friend, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
Haha!! You love Philippines? "It's more fun in the Philippines!" LOL... Come visit our country some …
`Queen. Haha, thank you! :) I am a Christian, and by His grace I believe I …
Haha. Philippines. I'm a Filipina. :)) Oooohh, cool, UK! :D When does school start (and end) …
Ohh, shocks...!! That's pressuring me..!! HAHA! I'm afraid not yet... >.< I'll try to finish it, …
- See more of my responses
Hi there! I'm new in this site, just finished reading Amanda Project Book one, and WELL!! …
yeah...i almost gave up on that
Hello! I'm on a mission to comment on everyone's profiles, so no one is left out...and …