- I can't imagine life without:
- The best breakfast is:
- a kolache.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- my vintage sweater dress.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Hot and Cold by Katy Perry
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “O, swear not by the moon, th’ inconstant moon, That monthly changes in her circle orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.” -Juliet “The only permanent thing is change” -Amanda
- Book that changed my life:
- Speak, Wintergirls, Witch Child, Twilight saga, Jane Austen books, Project 17
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Across Five Aprils (snorefest!)
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Where the Sidewalk Ends
- Most thrilling read:
- Witch Child, or Project 17
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Alice Cullen
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “What a marshmallow.” -the buttface Jacob
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Any scary movie
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Twilight, Pride and Prejudice, or Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Audrey Hepurn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- sorta like me
- She’s also…
- original, brilliant, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, brave, weird, bizarre, wild, amazing, a chameleon, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, from another realm, my friend, my adventure
My Recent Activity
I definately agree that they are "in cahoots" with each other. I was thinking that they …
I think that there definately is a connection between Amanda and Callie's mom. Amanda already brought …
Thanks so much!
again, i think there is a possibility that the biggest secret revealed will be about Amanda.. …
- See more of my responses
hey, i've been on the site a bit, but never got around to doing this my …
I first saw, and actually spoke to, Amanda in the library, a place I hide away …
No one has commented on her profile yet.