- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be an Endeavor student
- The best breakfast is:
- revenge. served cold. obvi.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- whatever I was wearing Monday night at Arcadia.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Dance of the Dream Man
- Who are you Haiku:
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- I eat it for breakfast. Come on. Pay attention people.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- what homework? daddy is rich.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “Chaos is come again.” - Othello to Iago
- Book that changed my life:
- Le Mur - Jean Paul Sartre
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- How to Make Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- Wisest kids’ book:
- The Giving Tree (Shel knew. If you give, they’ll just keep taking. I would’ve told the boy to buy his apple at the supermarket and leave me alone.)
- Most thrilling read:
- The Art of War - Sun Tzu
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Song lyric:
- “The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a jaguar / Moneys the matter / If you’re in it for love you ain’t gonna get too far” - Maneater
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Fever - Peggy Lee
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Like I’d tell you.
- Most overrated song:
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Exit Music for a Film (Radiohead)
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Laura Palmer’s Theme
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “You beasts! But I’m not beaten yet. You’ve won the battle, but I’m about to win the wardrobe. My spotty puppy coat is in plain sight and leaving tracks. In a moment I’ll have what I came for, while all of you will end up as sausage meat, alone on some sad, plastic plate. Dead and meaty and red. No friends, no family, no pulse. Just slapped between two buns, smothered in onions, with fries on the side. Cruella De Vil has the last laugh!” - Cruella De Vil, 101 Dalmations
- Best first date movie:
- Cruel Intentions
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- I prefer high heels and steaks.
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Queen Bavmorda
My thoughts on Amanda
- She’s also…
- a freak, a complete fake, a loner, weird, bizarre, wild, crazy, creepy, totally psycho, totally hiding something, dangerous, can’t be trusted, a fake, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
From Our Stories
From the Zine
From the Zine Gallery
I love how it changes the farther away from the computer screen you get...so cool! …
- See more of my responses
Please. That's not a Batman mask. That's a masquerade mask. She looks like Nancy Drew. Or …
Whoo glad you like my theories Hal *high five* BOOM SHAKALAKALAKA Maybe Amanda once said she …
YYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - FOR HALEYYJAY =) tee hee i totally get it. im not so good at …
I think maybe we are reading to much into the cake. It could just be a …
- See more of my favorites
Hi Everyone, So, I have some big news... Tomorrow is my last day working for The …
Hi Guys! I hope you're all having an amazing summer. You probably saw that Callie posted …
MIND MELD. Seriously. We were *just* talking about doing something like this yesterday - and I …
Britto - I appreciate you calling me out. I totally agree with you! That's why I …
- See more of my debates