- I can't imagine life without:
- My family, my friends & books
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Cosmetic enhancers
- I sometimes pretend to:
- That I can fly; that I’m a part of a book, movie or musical; that all my dreams have already come true…
- The best breakfast is:
- A bowl of cereal with bananas, strawberries or blueberries, buttered toast, low-acid orange juice & a small bar of Hershey’s dark chocolate.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- A pair of soft, worn blue jeans, my favorite t-shirt, vintage military jacket & my “Red Ruby Slipper” Chuck Taylor All-Stars.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Lea Michele & Chris Colfer’s interpretation of “Defying Gravity” from the musical “Wicked” for the TV show “Glee”.
- Who are you Haiku:
- Dutiful sister, friend & daughter,
Part-time wedding photographer,
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Depends on the something.
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No; I care a lot more about my friends than keeping an eye on my enemies.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “What people read revealed so much about them that she considered our card catalog a treasure house of privileged secrets; each card contained the map of an individual’s soul.” - Alice Hoffman, “The Ice Queen”
- Book that changed my life:
- Several books have made an impact on my life for different reasons; a few are: Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone, The Giver by Lois Lowry, Rebel Angels by Libba Bray, Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak…
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Don Quijote by Miguel de Cervantes & To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (I love both stories but I couldn’t get through the full novels…)
- Wisest kids’ book:
- The Giver by Lois Lowry & The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Most thrilling read:
- Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Victoria in “Boy Proof” by Cecil Castellucci or Jasmine in “Define ‘Normal’” by Julie Anne Peters or Dulcie in “Going Bovine” by Libba Bray
- Song lyric:
- ♫Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you’ll marry a music man Ballerina, you must have seen her, dancing in the sand…♫ - Elton John, “Tiny Dancer”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Sanitarios - Caramelos de Cianuro
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- TiK ToK - Ke$ha
- Most overrated song:
- Single Ladies - Beyoncé
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Nuvole Bianche - Ludovico Einaudi
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Autobiography - Ashlee Simpson
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Someone once said; ‘It’s the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time.’ Me? I just wanna live a life I’m gonna remember, even if I don’t write it down.” - Brooke quoting Tallulah Bankhead, OTH (2x08)
- Best first date movie:
- The Princess Bride (1987) or Stardust (2007)
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Roman Holiday (1953) or Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961)
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Harry Potter, Star Wars or Pirates Of The Caribbean
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Sabrina (1954), Funny Face (1957), Titanic (1997), Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002)
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Elisha Cuthbert or Ellen Page
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, a loner, courageous, beautiful, bizarre, wild, from another planet, a chameleon, bewitching, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, from another realm
- Her own best work of fiction:
- The stories she tells everyone which may be true but she’s not allowed to tell the whole truth, so they can’t ever be proven as truth or falsehood until she is found.
My Recent Activity
I love this ♥ It's so beautiful...
I like being alone sometimes, i bring my camera with me everywhere. It's so amazing how …
We're so similar! I've LOVED books since I was about 9 (I caught the reading bug …
Yes definitely! Stargirl popped into my head as the perfect character for Amanda because of the …
well.... they can use the song do force u to do things under pressure!!! harperbookz:1 BellaGaiJin:0 …
yeah but what if the peiple asking us the question are actually aliens? u never kno..... …
GO HARRY POTTER!!!!!!have u read Percy Jackson? and one question to all, on the question "song …