- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- sour cream
- I sometimes pretend to:
- use donuts with a big nose and dance around the room like a penguin.
- The best breakfast is:
- strawberry cream potato chips, salsa and George Washington.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Big rain boots, a cowboy hat, tie die shirt and long socks.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Firework by Katy Perry
- Who are you Haiku:
- Now that summer is here
I am free as a blue bird
in the breezy sky.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- yes with donkeys
- Do you believe in revenge?
- on my toes
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- i would scream like godzilla
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- and your alien friends
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- i clean my bathroom before homework ;)
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- ‘‘May stepped closer to better see the spark of crystal green stone embedded in the rock.’’ -Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn
- Book that changed my life:
- Evermore by Alyson Noel
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus by Barbara Park
- Most thrilling read:
- The Bar Code Tattoo by Suzanne Weyn
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Astrid from Gone by Michael Grant
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- Paulie Bleeker: ‘‘Did you put like, a hundred things of tic-tacs in my mailbox?’’ -Juno
- Best first date movie:
- Valentines Day
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- The Office
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Wee Sing in Sillyville
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- 13 Going on 30
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Sara Paxton from Aquamarine
My thoughts on Amanda
- She’s also…
- original, brilliant, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, courageous, brave, beautiful, divine, amazing, gorgeous, enchanting, my friend, the most trusted, the best thing that ever happened to me
- Her own best work of fiction:
- love of people
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
From the Zine Gallery
is this the last story on here????????????
is this the last story????????????
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5443681/Untitled http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5443674/Untitled http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5443665/Untitled http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/5443670/Untitled
NEW ART GUYS::::::::::::::: http://www.theamandaproject.com/zine/gallery/my-boyfriend-2012-06-18
- See more of my responses
i fell in. i remember being a kid, when drawing with chalk made u feel like …
I'm so proud of you!!! One question, not to be rude or anything. And you don't …
Hahahahahaa... Creeepppyyy. Lol. Jk. Because your JK, right? :) XD Wait..... right?!?!?
That is a great dream, but who says it has to be one? You can make …
- See more of my favorites
ur mean no one comments on my stuff anymore
WHO IS HEIDI?
“Ultimately wherever you go there will be people who like you and people who don’t the …
sorry im a warm blanket lol an interactive online magazine sounds cool ;)
- See more of my debates
heyitsjace.webs.com Selling unique Pre-shrunk t-shirts with hand-painted beautiful women graphics. 50% high quality cotton, 50% polyester …
Blasé echelon inhibited cracker box Haight Ashbury paregoric ofay firmament
i wish tap would feature more of my stuff
- See all comments on my profile