- I can't imagine life without:
- Internet!!! And my friends Alicia and Felicity. Together we call ourselves the “Ici” Girls. THAT’S RIGHT, YOU’RE IN AWE!
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Sweet Potatoe…YUCK!
- I sometimes pretend to:
- pretend that “magical purple shape-shifting extra-puff marshmallows” make me do something random.
- The best breakfast is:
- Breakfast pizza for sure.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Super-Flare bluejeans with blue flowers, a cute light blue tie-die babydoll Short-sleeve with a blue silk headband (flower on top), a heart shaped necklace, a charm Bracelet, white flats (the sandal kind), a pencil on my right ear and a book in my hand.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Who are you Haiku:
- I am a river, A waterfall full of words, You DON’T want to slip.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Frankly, I don’t know how to tell.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- OH YEAH!
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Nope, it just makes you uncomfy.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Nope, I like when everything is spread out on the ground. It makes it easier to find things.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- Freedom is not something you earn; Freedom is having the choice.
- Book that changed my life:
- The Bible (I’m a religious person…)
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Harry Potter
- Most thrilling read:
- Inheritance Trilogy
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Song lyric:
- You’re on the phone/ with your girlfriend, / she’s upset. / She’s going off about/ something that you said/ ‘cuz she doesn’t get your humor/ like I do. / I’m in the room, / it’s a typical Tuesday night. / I’m listening to the kind of music/ she doesn’t like. / She’ll never know your story/ like I do. / But she wears short skirts, / I wear t-shirts, / She’s cheer captain, / And I’m on the bleachers/ Dreaming about the day/ When you wake up and find/ That what you’re looking for/ Has been here the whole time, / If you could see/ That I’m the one/ Who understands you/ Been here all along/ So why can’t you/ See/ you belong with me/ You belong with me./ Walking the streets/ With you and your worn out jeans/ I can’t help thinking/ This is how it ought to be/ Laughing on a park bench/ Thinking to myself/ Hey, isn’t this easy?/ And you’ve got a smile/ That could light up this whole town/ I haven’t seen it in a while/ Since she brought you down/ You say you’re fine/ I know you better than that/ Hey what you doing/ With a girl like that/ She wears high heels/ I wear sneakers/ She’s cheer captain/ I’m on the bleachers/ Dreaming about the day/ When you wake up and find/ That what you’re looking for/ Has been here the whole time/ If you could see/ That I’m the one/ Who understands you/ Been here all along/ So why can’t you/ See/ you belong with me/ Standing by and/ Waiting at your back door/ All this time/ How could you not know/ Baby/ You belong with me/ You belong with me./ [Instrumental] Oh, I remember/ You driving to my house/ In the middle of the night/ I’m the one who makes you laugh/ When you know you’re about to cry/ And I know your favorite songs/ And you tell me about your dreams/ Think I know where you belong/ Think I know it’s with me/ Can’t you see/ That I’m the one/ Who understands you/ Been here all along/ So why can’t you see?/ You belong with me./ Have you ever thought/ Just maybe/ You belong with me?/
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- I’m Blue
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- The Original Winnie the Pooh Song (the ORIGINAL, not those crappy remakes)
- Most overrated song:
- [Pretty much any song] (by Lady Gaga)
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Aqua Harp (Made with Animusic)
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Unwritten (She like to make things up as she goes along)
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- _________ Say What?!?!
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Harry Potter…1-7!!! Nonstop! The best part is having your eyes turn RED!
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Any Cartoon, but Bakugan would be the BEST!
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- “The Princess Protection Program”, or “Wizards of Waverly Place”
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- ??? (I’m not really into celebs…)
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- The most changing person I’ve ever seen…well, more like heard.
- She’s also…
- a freak, a complete fake, the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, a seer, an artist, Robin Hood, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, creepy, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, totally hiding something, from another realm, diabolical, can’t be trusted, a fake
- Her own best work of fiction:
- The “Live in a Model Apartment” lie…or is it?
My Recent Activity
I think you should learn more about his personal life. Maybe he shared his secrets to …
I feel like since Amanda used Callie's name, she used Roseline's name, too. So you should …
No, I think that all three have o idea where she went, but this hole thing …
Though this is a bit...unrealistic, I believe that Amanda was some kind of...I don't know, a …
- See more of my responses
One thing I have to ask.. who was the other person on the camera decorating Thornhill's …
Callie+Cisco, definitely!!! Way to go, RRRules!
I would really have liked to really have gotten to know Amanda. But even though she …
Hello? Is anyone going to reply?
I was in the same class with Amanda (we called her Chloe) a year or two …
- See more of my debates