Inducted into The Amanda Project: Founder
- I am:
- I can't imagine life without:
- My sketchbook
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Things I don’t know about
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Think when I’m not really thinking
- The best breakfast is:
- When someone else buys you pancakes, two eggs over easy, bacon, fresh squeezed orange juice and a side of whole wheat toast
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Is pretty much the same as my Wednesday outfit
- Song stuck in my head:
- Exit Music (From a Film) - from Radiohead’s OK Computer
- Who are you Haiku:
- I like pictures more
than words which makes this haiku
pretty stupid, yup
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Yes and No
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Yes, don’t you?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Don’t we all do this?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- So I hear
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Depends on how bad the homework is
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Song lyric:
- “Every once in a while I know something to be nothing but true”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- I don’t dance so much
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Any song from my mom’s Carpenters Christmas album. Horrible.
- Most overrated song:
- There are so many
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Anything by the Besnard Lakes
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- All of the James Bond themes
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
- Best first date movie:
- For her or for me?
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Star Wars
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Uma Thurman
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- a saint, my saviour, a freak, a complete fake, my hero, the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, robin hood, a loner, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, divine, amazing, creepy, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, from another realm, dangerous, diabolical, my friend, can’t be trusted, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me, a fake, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
My Recent Activity
From Our Stories
- See more of my stories
From the Zine
From the Zine Gallery
I'm glad you liked my first three chapters Squanky ;)
haha. Thanks for the encouragement...you guys are awesome. Maybe I SHOULD write about that @Alyxtiaz ;) …
WHOA! I hadn't been on this post in forever, and there are so many comments! You …
WHOA. I hadn't checked this post in forever, and there are so many comments! You guys …
- See more of my responses
um, I vote for Hal :)
Hi Lexis! It's our first day. We'll be adding more stuff soon, but in the meantime …
Hi Nellie, looks good. Will you just add this one? It's a picture of the cigar …
are you really hal? have you read the books? leave me a reply on my profile …
hal i would like to tell you that i have felt a desterbence in the force …
hi hal!! i came from spanish´s site of amanda´s project and i want to talk with …
hey Hal, i'm new here and i would like to ask for guidance. i'm writing a …
- See all comments on my profile