- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be the character I’m writing, it gets really fun sometimes.
- The best breakfast is:
- spent with my family
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- What ever I can grab and put on
- Song stuck in my head:
- Devil Take the Hindmost
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so, naturally the whole school knows.”
- Book that changed my life:
- Artemis Fowl
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Oh the places you’ll go!
- Most thrilling read:
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Father, no mater how far I am from you, you will always be in my heart.”
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Tron: Legacy, Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- a book worm
- She’s also…
- original, a seer, kind, brave, bizarre, wild, crazy, a chameleon, my friend, the best thing that ever happened to me
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
From the Zine Gallery
That's right, I'm giving you guys the gift of an Epilogue to Professor Layton and the... …
I really like it! and it's rings true for me.
So true and amazing
- See more of my responses
Oh and don't worry if he knows, that shouldn't change what you feel about him. I …
You sound a lot like my friend who likes a Josh, but anyway, I'm gonna give …
I hope it works Silent-Seas, but promise you jump on once in a while to read …
Ok, so I take a saber fencing class on Tuesday nights. There's this new kid in …
- See more of my debates