- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- politics. who is?
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be apart of different lives and worlds of my imagination. Each one I carry with me, because once it’s there, it’s permanently apart of me.
- The best breakfast is:
- Everything. Except cereal. That’s not breakfast.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Anything black, and lot’s of crap that i call jewelry or accessories.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Omg…I don’t have 1. I have EVERYone.
- Who are you Haiku:
- You do not see me.
I see you you, you don’t see me.
Let’s keep it that way.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Well, i fell in love easily with my boyfriend.. ;)
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- YES!!! who wouldn’t?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Hex ya!
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there is a tomorrow. Maybe for you there’s one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there’s only today. And the truth is, you never really know.” -Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Book that changed my life:
- In a Heartbeat
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Beyond the Valley of Thorns
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Seriously. A WISE kid’s book?
- Most thrilling read:
- Before I Fall. Oh. My. God.
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Probably….Robin Hood.
- Song lyric:
- “You can take everything I have. You can break everything I am. Like a maid of glass, like a maid paper. Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper.”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- I got a Feelin’
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Tom’s Diner
- Most overrated song:
- Dancing in the Dark and I’m Sexy and I know it
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Well..I have a whole playlist with 64 songs so.. :)
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- I’m not quite sure yet..
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Dobby, so you’re saying you can teleport us out of here?” “Why yes sir, I’m an elf.”
- Best first date movie:
- Whatever the guy chooses. In my case, Tower Heist.
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- 27 Dresses, Bride Wars, etc.
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Percy Jackson
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Pirates of the Caribean
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Brooke Sheilds
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- almost unreal
- She’s also…
- a saint, my saviour, my hero, the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, divine, amazing, creepy, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, dangerous, my friend, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
Woooooo-Hooooo!!!!! Thank u for some good news!!
Nooooooo Jeeesssssssssss!!!!!!!! I don't even know u, but i wish i did!!! Plz! Don't leave! There …
Woah! Why the heck would someone do that? I woulda sooooooo punched her back. They BOTH …
Hahahahaha OMG!!! Thats hilarious!! Go C!! :)
- See more of my responses
The last thing she ever said to me? Well it was over text message. We were …
Oh yeah, no probs ;) Soz, I though you were darkmusic11 hence the 'Val' coz you …
yes. For some reason it just doesn't save. tryin' to figure it out. :)
Are you going to say anything about yourself? Jusst wondering. . . . :)