Inducted into The Amanda Project: Founder
- I can't imagine life without:
- Freedom of Speech
- I am completely indifferent to:
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Compromise, even when I know that is impossible
- The best breakfast is:
- Huevos rancheros with black coffee
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Vintage 60’s mock turtle (bl) with 3/4 sleeves over skinny jeans with flat lace up boots and newsboy cap
- Song stuck in my head:
- Live and Let Die
- Who are you Haiku:
- A silent owl
whispering through the night air
gliding above you
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- I clean afterwards, it’s therapudic
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “To be left alone in this bathroom. That’s my one simple desire.” - Franny and Zooey
- Book that changed my life:
- Parting of the waters trilogy by Taylor Branch
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Never going to happen!
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Chronicles of Narnia
- Most thrilling read:
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Anna Karenina
- Song lyric:
- You ain’t been blue; no, no, no. You ain’t been blue, Till you’ve had that mood indigo. That feelin’ goes stealin’ down to my shoes While I sit and sigh, “Go ‘long blues”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Secret Agent Man by Johnny Rivers
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Beautiful, Christina Aguilera
- Most overrated song:
- New York, New York by Sinatra
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- The Look of Love by Dusty Springfield
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Original Pink Panther Theme by Henry Mancini, or The Man with the Golden Arm theme - Billy May
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “I’m not much on rear window ethics” - Rear Window
- Best first date movie:
- North by Northwest
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Pride and Prejudice with Jennifer Ehle
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Vivien Leigh
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- a complete mystery
- She’s also…
- a saint, my saviour, a freak, a complete fake, my hero, the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, Robin Hood, a loner, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, divine, amazing, creepy, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, vintage fabulous, from another realm, dangerous, diabolical, my friend, can’t be trusted, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me, a fake, a liar
My Recent Activity
From Our Stories
From the Zine Gallery
I am so glad we got to the bottom of this, but really annoyed that I …
So far the Spirit has struck during classes or between them, so I think you guys …
Hey Liza - think there's any way your mom could get us info on what Amanda/Uma …
You know, I never looked at my Thin Man postcard as a potential clue before. Never. …
You guys are amazing--thanks for all the observations and insights. I met Amanda in a library--an …
Just looking at that thing gives me shivers.