- I can't imagine life without:
- My ipod, poetry journal, food, journal, this website, netflix, oh and music.
- I am completely indifferent to:
- My math teacher, haters, math, the idiots at school, snobby girls.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- be a famous singer or poet. or writter. or journalist.
- The best breakfast is:
- a nutella sandwich or some honey bunches of oats. Or lucky charms.
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- anything (as long as it is not weird.) Most likely my Beatles shirt, though.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Galaxies by Owl city
- Who are you Haiku:
- we are all amazing
I shine brighter then the moon,
writting is my life
- Do you fall in love easily?
- yes…need to stop though. Sometimes it’s just not worth it.
- Do you believe in revenge?
- maybe yes, maybe no. depends on the situation
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- maybe… maybe not… not really sure
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Yeah. I always do that. It helps me figure out their evil scemes.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- No.I’m not an organized person.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “Christmas a Hum Bug?!? Uncle!”- From a Christmas Carol (I think thats what the quote is…)
- Book that changed my life:
- Esperanza rising
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Beautiful Ceatures
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Black Beauty
- Most thrilling read:
- The Hunger Games Seires, The Amanda Project, and Incarceron
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- That mysterious character that sees everything differently.
- Song lyric:
- “And not seeing that lovin’ you, Is what I was trying to do.” -“What Hurts The Most” Rascal Flatts.
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Fight For You by Morgan Page
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- IDK. I never really tell anyone about my song choice.
- Most overrated song:
- Potential Break Up Song by Aly and AJ
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Brielle by Sky Sailing
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- Decode by Paramore
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- Not sure.
- Best first date movie:
- haven’t had one yet. Wish i’d had one though.
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Black Beauty
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- The Sorcers Apprentice
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- The Dress worn by The White Queen in the newest Alice in Wonderland Or the Knight suit worn by Alice.
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Me. (I’m kinda mysterious. And modest too!)
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- She’s also…
- the real deal, original, brilliant, affected, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, Robin Hood, a loner, courageous, brave, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, divine, creepy, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, dangerous, diabolical, can’t be trusted, the most trusted, my adventure, the best thing that ever happened to me, a liar
- Her own best work of fiction:
- the amanda project
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
From the Zine Gallery
Eyes on fire, Your spine is ablaze, Felling any foe with my gaze. Just in time, …
Of course you do. Flame is the heroine. ;)
I know. There's a reason I named it "eyes on fire". ;) I really love that …
thank you for your comments. I'll be sure to rewrite this PROLOGUE to your satisfactions. (this …
- See more of my responses
This story is off to a great start! I'll keep watch for more!
Amazing. Simply amazing. I love Edgar Allen Poe. The beginning reminds me of the beginning of …
Pfff, oh Kylar xD. The tree is so circle-y! :D Awesome! XD
Oooh. This is good xD Can't wait for more!!
- See more of my favorites
A good friend lets you have their lunch if you don't have any. A best friend …
Hi my name is Sapphire. User name poetrymachine. Um... just posting on here cause i thought …
I did not know that book three came out! Thanks for letting me know. I'll see …
Welcome to....+drumroll please+..says in announcers voice+..THE AMANDA PROJECT! if you have any questions comments or concerns, …