- I can't imagine life without:
- Books and writing and music
- I am completely indifferent to:
- I have no idea
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Not care when people say stuff that hurts me.
- The best breakfast is:
- Strawberries/Kiwi and Greek yoghurt
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Comfy jumper(blue), black leggings and some suede boots.
- Song stuck in my head:
- Impossible by Shontelle. I don’t care if it’s old.
- Who are you Haiku:
- I fear the silence;
The silence is a scream to
Those who love to dream
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Not really
- Do you believe in revenge?
- No- I hate arguing because it makes me cry.
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Yes-I usually stick things out alone
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- No- friends are like gold. Besides, I don’t have enemies.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Depends- there is a standard of hygiene in my room.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you? Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 1, p.34
- Book that changed my life:
- TWILIGHT by Stephanie Meyer
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith- tried to read it, loved most of the things about Cassandra but the plot just made me angry. Why Simon?
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Cosmic by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Most thrilling read:
- Invisible I by Melissa Kantor
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Sherlock Holmes
- Song lyric:
- If I die young bury me in satin, Lay me down on a bed of roses, Sink me in the river at dawn, Send me away with the words of a love song (If I die young- The Band Perry) AND: We need to sing with all the voices of the mountains We need to paint with all the colors of the wind You can own the Earth and still All you’ll own is Earth until You can paint with all the colors of the wind
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- King of anything by Sara Bareilles/ Who You Are by Jessie J
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- My Immortal by Evanescence-Jk I love it
- Most overrated song:
- My heart will go on by Celine Dion
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- Bubbly by Colbie Caillet/Wherever you will go by Charlene Soraia
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- I’m Like A Bird by Nelly Furtado
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- Jane: You write the most beautiful things. Do you actually believe in love and marriage and just pretend to be a cynic or are you actually a cynic who knows how to spin romantic ****for girls like me? Kevin: I didn’t follow that at all, but I think the second one, the spinning **** one. 27 Dresses
- Best first date movie:
- Cheaper by the dozen 2
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- Miss Congeniality
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Harry Potter/ St. Trinian’s/ Avatar: the Legend of Aang
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Wild Child
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- This girl, yeah, called Amanda Valentino
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- a riddle. But I can’t say much because I don’t know her.
- She’s also…
- original, brilliant, kind, a chameleon, vintage fabulous
- Her own best work of fiction:
- HER LIFE STORY
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
From the Zine Gallery
OMG, MissP! This is great- I can't wait for the next part!!!
What is it about snowmen that makes me so happy??? It's REALLY cute!!
Missed you soooo much!!! I know how you feel about the writing thing- it's exactly the …
I'm really glad you wrote this, MissP. Please keep writing, even after this finishes- you have …
- See more of my responses
Wow... I am speechless. I don't know what to say about this amazing poem, well all …
I DON'T KNOW, IT WAS A PLOT BUNNY THAT REFUSED TO GO AWAY.
...this is gorgeous.
I have an urge to cry now... This is so beautiful! *Breaks into sobs* So *Sob* …
- See more of my favorites
I'm a Brit... And proud of it!!!
You're banned because I'm supposed to be doing my English homework right now.
That awkward 1 second silence when someone walks into your room -while your changing or sorting …
- See more of my debates