- I can't imagine life without:
- I am completely indifferent to:
- most people
- I sometimes pretend to:
- ignore my brother while reading a book (he hasn’t figured this out yet; don’t tell!)
- The best breakfast is:
- My dad’s corn bread waffles
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Jeans, my favorite champion sneakers, and a comfy t-shirt (probably hand-me-down or from a play I did when I was little).
- Song stuck in my head:
- “Love Song,” by Sara Bareilles
- Who are you Haiku:
- Always reading books,
There’s more to my life, of course,
But I sure won’t tell!
- Do you fall in love easily?
- I’m a true hopeless romantic; yes, yes, yes!
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Depends on the person…
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Once again, it depends…
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Nah. Enemies are overrated.
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- NO. NO WAY. EVER.
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Book that changed my life:
- The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusac
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- I don’t pretend to read books, sorry.
- Wisest kids’ book:
- The Lorax. Best kids book with a great message that even adults are going to get!!
- Most thrilling read:
- Whatever book I’m reading at the moment, or anything by Meg Cabot
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- I really have absolutely no idea.
- Song lyric:
- “I’ve learned the hard way that they all say things you want to hear” ~Sara Bareilles, “Love Song”
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- Too many to count!
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- I’m not telling!!
- Most overrated song:
- BEST QUESTION EVER. too bad there are too many answers…
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- I haven’t decided yet.
My Recent Activity
Wow. that is a really, i don't know, stirring poem. (Don't ask me about my word …
That's a great idea, I hope you know that. I really have found that when I …
Oh. My. Gosh.... This is a great poem! This was the first thing that I read …
I am IN LOVE with books also. My family teases ae because I am always reading. …