- I can't imagine life without:
- Fine Arts and Compassion
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Fakeness and Justin Beiber
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Be nice, even when I’m secretly seething
- The best breakfast is:
- Soy milk and granola
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Probably the same as my favourite Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday outfits (black sheer tights and a geometric a-line multi-coloured dress.)
- Song stuck in my head:
- ‘Hurt’ by: Christina Aguilera
- Who are you Haiku:
- I see much differently,
Find beauty in peculiar things,
Try and challenge myself.
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Not really
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Heck, Yes
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Pffft, no
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- No, it’s already spotless (OCD mother)
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- grief is a house, where the chairs, have forgotten how to hold us, the mirrors how to reflect us, the walls how to contain us, grief is a house that disappears, each time someone knocks at the door, or rings the bell, a house that blows into the air, at the slightest gust, that buries itself deep in the ground, while everyone is sleeping, grief is a house where no on can protect you, where the younger sister, will grow older than the older one, where the doors, no longer let you in, or out. -Jandy Nelson
- Book that changed my life:
- The Sky is Everywhere by: Jandy Nelson
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- The Giver by: Lois Lowry
- Wisest kids’ book:
- Charlie the Caterpillar by: Dom Deluise
- Most thrilling read:
- The Harry Potter Series by: J.K. Rowling
- If Amanda were a character in a book, she'd be:
- Alice from Twilight
- Song lyric:
- I am beautiful no matter what they say, Words can’t bring me down, I am beautiful in every single way, Yes, words can’t bring me down, So don’t you bring me down today.
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- I can’t dance
- Song I love but would never tell anyone for fear of utter humiliation:
- Baby Got Back by: Sir Mix-a-lot
- Most overrated song:
- Any Brittany Spears, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, or
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- ‘Keep Me Warm’ by: Ida Maria
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- ‘Creep’ by: Radiohead
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- “Love means never having to say you’re sorry” Jennifer Cavilleri Barrett in Love Story
- Best first date movie:
- Something funny to reduce the tension
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- When in Rome
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Most amazing on-screen wardrobe:
- Confessions of a Shopaholic
- If a biopic were made about Amanda she'd be played by:
- Lily Collins
My thoughts on Amanda
- Amanda is…
- A brilliant nut job (aren’t they all?)
- She’s also…
- a freak, a complete fake, original, brilliant, affected, a seer, visionary, an artist, gifted, a loner, courageous, brave, beautiful, weird, bizarre, wild, from another planet, crazy, divine, amazing, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, totally psycho, bewitching, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, vintage fabulous, from another realm, diabolical, my adventure, a fake, a liar
My Recent Activity
The effects makes something so innocent haunting. Well done. It's beautiful.
Hi Hi welcome to TAP! I love the book "The Sky is Everywhere"! The quote on …
Hi! Welcome to TAP! (The Amanda Project) :-)