- I can't imagine life without:
- Books and Friends
- I am completely indifferent to:
- Rankings in School. Popular or not, if your cool and nice, I’m good with you.
- I sometimes pretend to:
- Imagine what it would be like in a parallel universe.
- The best breakfast is:
- A breakfast bar, or plain cereal (no milk :)
- My favorite Tuesday outfit:
- Jeans and a t-shirt, with maybe a jacket, with a headband and necklace to match. + awesome socks and black, blue or customised converse (whichever match the outfit!)
- Song stuck in my head:
- Soul Sister
- Who are you Haiku:
- Sometimes Haikus can
be awesome and yet still strange
Just like I can too
- Do you fall in love easily?
- Do you believe in revenge?
- Yes, but the question should be can you carry it out…
- Would you do something if you couldn't tell anyone?
- Should you really keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
- Do you find the need to clean your room before you do your homework?
- Is Amanda telling the truth?
- A secret is only a secret if no one knows.
- The end justifies the means.
- Stealing is always wrong.
- Pink goes with everything.
- Friendship is forever.
- Amanda is still in Orion.
- I know why Amanda came here.
- Best Book Quote:
- “I always channel my emotions into my work. That way I don’t hurt anyone but myself.” Cinna, Catching Fire. Suzanne Collins
- Book that changed my life:
- Warrior(s)/Percy Jackson Series
- Best book I pretended to read, but didn't:
- Most thrilling read:
- Hunger Games/Catching Fire & Percy Jackson series
- Song lyric:
- I’m not here for your entertainment, you don’t really wanna mess with me tonight. Just stop now take a second, I was fine before you walked into my life….
- Best song to dance to after a crappy day:
- not that keen on dancing unless I have to…
- Most overrated song:
- Something by Jonas or HM
- Best song to listen to right before you fall asleep:
- I don’t listen to music much…
- If Amanda had a theme song, it would be:
- something sneaky yet cool
Screens of all sorts
- Best line:
- Homeward Bound: [At the vet, having porcupine quills removed.] Chance: Okay, okay, I’ll talk! I left a gift on the carpet. I let Sassy take the rap for when I unrolled the toilet paper all over the house. I stole underwear on three occasions. [The vet yanks a quill out of his face.] Okay, okay, four!
- Best pajama and ice cream viewing:
- chick flick
- Film I wish I could inhabit:
- Alvin and the Chipmunks (1 and 2)
My thoughts on Amanda
- She’s also…
- the real deal, original, brilliant, visionary, an artist, gifted, kind, a loner, courageous, brave, beautiful, bizarre, wild, crazy, divine, amazing, gorgeous, a chameleon, hypnotic, intense, enchanting, totally hiding something, for real, from another realm, my friend, my adventure
My Recent Activity
From the Zine
- See more of my zine contributions
From the Zine Gallery
I liked Star Sapphire, the handwriting analysis one - cross your t’s, Chalk it Up, and …
You know how we are always wondering who Amanda's family is? Who her parents are (or …
Oh I know which one you mean! Thanks by the way. :)
I agree with arvi777, what if you were adopted. Even if you never met your parents, …
- See more of my responses
Wow. That's weird, and cool I guess. But at least we know _how_ Amanda got the …
One of my best friends ever I use to be really jealous of. I actually thought …
Midwest US! Hey that rhymes!
I enjoyed the books, especially Breaking Dawn. The movies can't even compare to the books however, …
same here it won't work for me either because all my picture are jpg not jpeg …
Hi! Well, to upload drawings/pictures, go to the gallery tab at the top, click add your …
- See more of my debates
Yeah mine too haha. I've listened to it so much now it is slightly annoying. I …
soul sister ALWAYS gets stuck in my head so i try to avoid listening to it …
yes, ive seen the video..hes...stupid. and im glad ur a horse(: and alvin and the chipmunks …
congratulations on getting character of the week! ur fabo too
- See all comments on my profile